Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tikru the cat

Finally i get some sleep ystd nite,
bt is so incredible that i sleep at 3am, wake up at 9.30am!!
Nobody is disturbin me, but i still wake up!!

Had breakfast alone,
told ya i really miss having breakfast with her. =(
Although when i'm in msia, i usually take breakfast alone too,
still it would be really good if someone is having breakfast with you.
I'm not complainin k?
I just say i miss having breakfast with her.

A cat is there to entertain me.
She's Tikru...
Honestly, i'm abit afraid of her..
cz she tried to bite me on the first day.. T.T
but she was just mad because i'm disturbin her..
She was rolling on my bed!!
I try to push or pull her away with the blanket. lol
Evertime i see her, I need to be on my alert,
cause she always use a very sharp eye to look at me!!
I hope i can get along with her soon..


I know i should be flexible and independent when i'm here.
But i'm not a tough person as i thought..
is so hard to stay strong and positive all the time.
I just need time to adjust myself..

to you,
minä kaipaan sinua

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Hugs*

take care. :)

sNow said...

dont cry.
x)

maks

小戀LyNNe said...

gal..
take care ya
Hug Hug^^

Anonymous said...

i am sure u will be use to it.
is just the same when i change from 1st host to 2nd host.
later then i use to it ler. hehe...

kim said...

owhh, why so sad?
that cat jeling you, you jeling balik la. haha! *pats your shoulder*