Friday, August 1, 2008

cheerin up.. =)

After 4days of adjusting myself..

Finally, i have some smiles on my face.



To my friends and family,

I'm sorry to let you worry about me.

I've recovered =)



What was the main thing that helps me feeling better??

You wont belive it,

Yes

is clubbing!!!



I went to a bar called CRAZY BAR (i forgot the name in Finnish, Houlupoulu??)

Entry was 2euros per person

And all drinks only cost 2 euros!!

Cheap right?



So what did i ordered?

A shot in Salmiaki flavour, you need to drink it in one shot, a bit too strong for me. lol

A long drink, Taste rather good, i liked it

An UPcider, i wonder the speling is correct...



The most embarrasing thing was i throw out. =(

In the toilet of course.

I think having empty stomach and go clubbin is not a really good idea for me

Still i have lots of fun there.



I think is abit different from Malaysia coz not many people was dancing.

They told me that nobody will dance unless they're drunk!! lol

They're shy people.



Besides clubbing,

I've also met some Italian girls and a german girl.

Is quite international meeting for me.

My very first enconter with so many different people in Europe.

I learn alot about European thanks to them. =)

OF course there's still alot more for me to learn..

That's alll for today..



Is everyone having a happy day?

YEs? NO?

Anyway, i wish everybody is happy



and



Minä kaipaan sinua

4 comments:

JoeE said...

Aiyer..
Who brought u to clubbin?
Naughty yer...
Hahaha...

Always enjoy whenever u're at there..
Hardly find tat chance gar..

Smile!
;p

Anonymous said...

ho...li hai liao lo..
the 2nd time u club is at other country wo....haha
the drinks there so cheap...maybe u should try a few more? hahah

dreamy said...

joee,
my host sister at here la.lol
She very geng wan lo.
but is not a very healthy lifestyle.lol

vern,
hahaha, a really great experience lo. I cant drink more la. =(
I'll puke!!

jordan said...

i wont dance before drink~~ after drink then can lah~~ cos not scare liao~~hahaha