Thursday, August 21, 2008

Malaysia girl is at home now!

yup! Malaysia girl, that's one of the name they call me while i'm in the camp!
I'm back to my own tanah air(homeland) lol.
Do i miss Finland??
the answer is YES!!
I miss the green environment, the "peacefulness", also the great people i meet there.
OF course, i'd also miss my friends and family in Malaysia.
I guess that's life, C'est la vie!!

i feel a little bit confuse now.lol

Now the driver side is back to the right side,
the switch to on the light is to press down,
when i eat rice, i get to use fork with spoon and not fork with knife,
i dont have to wear long sleeve or jacket with me all the time
i dont have so many variety of ice cream to choose from
No more ham cheese bread tomato and cucumber as breakfast
No more yummy dessert that i really like a lot
no more dishwasher
Less exercise opportunity
I dont have to speak english all the time
the people i meet on the street are not so tall and fair anymore..
The sky starts to get dark at 7pm...
No more cooling weather..

This 40days in Finland will be one of my greatest experience of my life...
I'll never ever forget the things that i've done,
the people i've met.
I love all of you!!
I hope you'll never forget me too..

A little bit of sadness...
Still, life goes on!!!
I'll start to arrange some post about my trip really soon...
yliharma
Vaasa
Helsinki
Camp in haapaniemi

so stay tuned =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

halo,din know u came back tim...XD

Mika said...

lolx..come bak d!!!hoho..missing u much~~

looking forward for the "souvenirs"...*winkz*

Jasper said...

welcome back~~
my dear ann ann~~~

dreamy said...

vern,
u no heart wan, sobsob..

Mika,
looking forward to meetin u!!!
miss ya!

mlng,
thanx for welcoming me!!
dear mlng~~
looking forward to meet u!