Saturday, August 2, 2008

Meet Again

The happiness of meeting all of them is underscribable by me.

I'm so happy with the surprise my families in Finland gave me!!



Yes,

My Rintanen Family came to visit me yesterday!!!

YAY~

I'm so so happy that i just cant stop smiling and laughin. lol



one week ago, i was crying so hard

and huala, there here in front of my eyes!!



Let me slowly explain how that day starts...

I woke up rather early,

had my breakfast and starts to wander around the computer

then head to the living room up stairs..



I've asked Annina whether we're going out coz i saw them dressing up quite nice

but she said that we would only be going out later

not anytime soon..

I didn't suspect anything so i continue to wander around reading magazines.

After awhile, Annina offer me to play Singster,

a game that you know how good you can sing. lol

About the points i've got, i wont tell you. haha



When a song was playing half way, Annina suddenly said we should go down.

At this very moment, i still didn't suspect anything,

I thought may be we should go down to do something or what.



I didn't go down straight away,

i went to the toilet and then only walk down slowly..

I head some noises while i'm at the stairs

but i thought they're some guest here..

Well, there are really some guest....

Very important guest for me!!!

Is them, my family from Ylihärmä!!

i was so so happy to see them!!

I give a big big hug to all of them =)


I've been dreaming of seeing them again and my dreams come true!!

Although the time we get to spend is quite short,

I know we'll meet again really soon.

Looking forward to that day.

minä kaipaan sinua

btw,

Do you all still remember the 3 Finnish sentence i've mention in earlier post??

1)minun nimeni on Ann

2)Minä olen yhdeksäntoista vuotta vanha

3)Minä asu Malesia sa

1) Jordan had got it correctly, it means my nams is Ann
2) I am 19 years old
3) I live in Malaysia

Do you want to learn more Finnish?
What do you like to learn?

7 comments:

shaunyeap said...

" Hello, pretty gal!!!" in Finnish plz...hahahaha

Anyway...gud to hear u'r having great days over there...miss u alot!!!when will u b back to msia?

dreamy said...

sky,
i havent learn that,lol
bt i'll learn it and teach u later.
i'm havin a great holiday here!
I miss u too!!
i'll be back on 20August!!

jordan said...

hmm~~ "can we be a friend"....

dreamy said...

sky,
'hello, pretty gal*
hei, kaunis tyttö

jodan,
'can we be friend'
voimmeko olla ystäviä

Mika said...

yo..ann..kinda long din drop by..i missssssssssssssssss u lots lots...

how to say "Im full" ??

neway hope ya enjoy ur hols..looking forward to see a brand new ann ann after hols!!!

muackssss

sNow said...

cry baby. x)

LeisuRely said...

'Im a pretty gal~~' xD
'Nice 2 meet u~~~'