Monday, August 4, 2008

Animals

omg, i've been tagged by 2 person!!!
hhmm, i'll consider abt it later k??
I havent been uploading photo for quite some time..
Sorry my dear friends..

So now,

I'll present you some animal that i've encounter here....
Coming up FIRST,


TIKRU THE CAT!!
I'm still tryin to know her.. lol
NEXT,


AWA!!
Aaawwww, she's so cute!!
although she's abit crazy sometimes,
she's still a little girl


Coming up NExt
Ekku!!
A rather hairy boy,
he's always energetic!
i brought him to have a walk once!



NOW, I'll show you my favourite among the rest!!
TADA!
Missa!! Not the girl in pink k?
I like her very very much!!




NOW is time for


horses!! (hevonen in finnish)




I'm not sure what species is this.. But she/he looks so cute!!



LAST BUT NOT LEAST
She's the one that all of you have been demanding for and liked very much
know who is she??
Here comes
************************************************
***************************************
***************************
***************
********
****

Siiri!!! the fox!!
Is everybody had a great time learning animals here?? lol
That's all for today my friends..
See ya again soon.

11 comments:

sNow said...

u girl in pink.Missa~~
x)

jordan said...

do you have a ride with those horses...???

Anonymous said...

cute lo the dogs..i seldom say dog cute de lo...
so that's the cat that jeling u la?XD

dreamy said...

janic3,
ask you to see animal but u stil wan to ejek me wan wor. =(

jordan,
sadly nope.. but maybe i'll have a chance soon. hehehe

vern,
i like those dogs!!!
The cat almost bite me two times. T.T

JoeE said...

Did I just visited the zoo website??

LeisuRely said...

i love the fox~~~ can i hug him~~ ?? >.<
XD so cute~~~
u look pretty in the photo too~~
it's glad that u hv a good time at there~~ ^.^

kim said...

hahaha, joee ini bukan zoo blog!
hey, is missa a husky breed? it seems like! btw, the fox is reallyyyyyy cute!!

Mika said...

i like d horse and fox....i wana hug them aso!!!!^^

dreamy said...

joee,
i'll consider opening a zoo website.lol

leisurely,
everybody love the fox!!lol
I look kinda messy in the pic ><

kim,
The family wasn't quite sure about the name of the breed in english. but i like it very much!! Everybody love the fox!! hahaha

kalle96 said...

it's miisa not missa. Ann's little brother K.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) take a look this emo boy hair over this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com