Saturday, August 23, 2008

My wonderful 15days with Rintanen-PART1

These 15days were one of my greatest moment of my 19years of life.
I've gained alot during this 15days,
A Family in Finland..

well, i think I already blog quite alot abt my stay here..
I hope i didn't bored my readers cause i really really like my stay here..
That's why i keep talking abt it..
But pictures tells a thousand words..
So i'll be showing pictures this time..
Activities i've done during my stay there~






First of ALL,




I'm SHOOTING!! I've shoot flying disc~ woohoo!! Is not easy at all.



But i'm so lucky that i mange to shoot 7 out of 25 in my first try =)




BTW, Finland won one gold in woman shooting of this flying disc!!






Is SUMMER, so SWIMMING is something you cant miss!!


Well, the water was actually FREEZING COLD~
However, is really FUN and EXCITING!


LOOK at the clear water~~




Now, i'm driving on the lawn machine~



Dont worry, they didn't force me to do the garden!
I was the one who insisted to drive this thing!!



To me, is a really fun thing to do.hahaha





Look, this is actually the trampoline!



I"ve stayed 2nights there with my dear brothers~



Freezing cold at night but when the sun starts to shine, is abit hot.lol





Of course, with such lovely dog, we need to take them for a walk!



I love bringing them to walk in the evening.



Good exercise and also fun to look at them~





When we're having walk in the forest, you'll see lots of berries!!



Pick and eat if you want~







Besides walking, i definitely also went cycling!!!



Not to forget, FINNISH BASEBALL



Is different from the normal baseball that u've seen.



I also try to play abit with my brothers, kinda fun~






Look at the lovely path, i took this when we're having a walk in the evening.. (abt 9pm)





Also, i've visited my familiy's broiler farm. Look at all those chicky~








WAhahah, one funny thing, i've been interviewed by the local paper~







Ooops, i almost forgot.. I was sunbathing under this lovely sun.
Pls dont say i'm crazy, the sun there is alot softer. You'll fall in love with it!




Coming up next, food and scenery in Yliharma.



(please forgive me that my keyboard doesn't have the a with 2dots on it)

14 comments:

jordan said...

the newspaper did you bring a copy back???

Anonymous said...

yaya,did u bring a copy back?
o...y they interview u de?

Jasper said...

newspaper wor~~
so nice~~~

ur "brother" very cute~~

Ivan Liaw said...

er... abit blur... ure in finland or malaysia? hmm....

hi! first time here to visit you~~

the doggie is cute but.. i dislike dogs.. coz...

they always chase after me since im a kid. dunno why. haha!

Beverly's Secret said...

I want to pick the blueberry...

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

WoW....Appear in newspaper somemore. =)

ang ang said...

好寫意的旅途。

dreamy said...

jordan,
The newspaper company send a copy back to my home in Malaysia~ =)

anonymous,
It's a coincidence that they saw me while i'm visitin a strawberry farm so they interviewed me. Perhaps not many Asian will visit that town.

mlng,
haha, i feel quite funny when i was interviewed.
Yup~ HE's so so cute! I love him!

Ivanov,
Their dog are very friendly! They dont bite and chase people~ *winks*

beverly secret,
The berries are abit sour to me. haha~ But you can find alot of them in the forest!!

Jeromefo,
hahaha, it's just a coincidence. That's a local newspaper.

Ang Ang,
A really relaxing and enjoyable journey!

小戀LyNNe said...

wasai
u so geng ler
next time bring it let us to c ya
haha
so most d ppl at Finland noe u lol..

Anonymous said...

亚咯。。so yeng wor...
they interviewed and ask u about wat?
hehe, intend to know abt it...
and i also wish to enjoy the su there,coz the sun here really really hot,but heard u said tat the sun there is soft....wuwu..wish to try..

LeisuRely said...

dear, i love the beautiful view at there and there is such a nice place~~ so good that u able 2 spend ur life at there and there is fun !! haha~~ staying in a new environment, learning a new language, its really vry fun !! hope u can tell me more of ur story there once i meet u~~ xD

dreamy said...

lynne,
not the paper of whole Finland, haha.. Is the local town paper, so just the ppl of that area know abt me.

Teng,
i'll bring the paper if we get to meet. haha
hhm, maybe because the weather is really cold and you'll wish to stay under the sun, is so comfortable!!

dreamy said...

leisurely,
yup, that's a really beautiful place. I Love it!!
I hope we get to meet soon. *winks*

jun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.