Saturday, August 9, 2008

Going to camp!!

All my dears,

I'll be going to camp on sunday morning for total of 9days
Then i'll be flying back to Malaysia!!

During this 9days, i most probably wont be able to online..
hhmm, should be no computer during that 9 days..
I'm not sure but i think usually when you're in camp
you wont be able to use pc right??

Need to start packing things again..

I've watched The Holiday yesterday,
I think my life is abit similar with the situation in there,
except it is not that dramatic,
and i didn't met any hot guy here. lol
I've took a 12 hour journey of flight
to a country that's totally new to me.
I've now got 2 more family here
I've learn to speak some Finnish
I've met lots of different kind of people
I've saw many beautiful sceneries

It opens my eyes...
I'm glad that i've choose to go Finland.
This is one of the greatest trip i ever had in my life.
I like everything about Finland,
except for the cold weather. lol
I should had pack thicker and longer cloths. lol

btw, Vern question make me realize that i havent introduce my second family yet. lol
Antti father
Anne mother
Anu Eldest sister
Anneli Elder sister
Annina yougest sister

If you're observance enough, you'll realize their name is quite similar?? And my name fit them too. lol My mum(i mean my real malaysia mum) did joke about that they choose to host me because my name fit into the family. hahahaha
That's not true k? It's just a joke

The previous post, i'm with my pretty youngest sister, Annina. Usually i spent most of the time with her. She bring me to the mall, movies, meeting with her friends etc. She's a very nice and friendly girl!! I believe that she has lots of friends, she introduce lots of friends to me but is hard for me to remember all their names. lol Also, she's quite a funny person. I had lots of fun spending time with her.

Of course, i've also spent time with Anneli too. She's a very energetic person and rather cute too. lol I liked her very much. haha Some funny thigns happen when we're together but i better keep it to ourselves. lol

Anu, the eldest sister. She's also a funny person too. She gave me the feeling of a rather cool person but she's actually quite humorous too!

Antti and Anne, hhhm, although i didn't really spend much time with them, i realize they're really funny people too. I starts to wonder is it all Finnish people love to joke and have fun too??
Of course, besides being funny, they're very caring people too.

I'll like to thank them for taking care of me for this two weeks.
thank you =)

1 comment:

kim said...

aiya, go camping and have fun lah! one day din blog wont die geh! kekeke