Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I hate them!

I hate THIEF!!!!!

why do you wanna steal thing??!! Why cant you work for wat you wan??!!



Let me tell you what happen..

Today was the first day of July, i tot it wud b another great day.
I was quite happy as i dun hav to eat alone today, Vern came to find me for lunch!!! We ate secret recipe, chit chat.. It's suppose to be a happy lunch.
When we headed to Vern car, i can feel thunder strike on my head.
Her driver side window was smashed in to pieces!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I was really shocked to see that. I can feel my heart racing really fast.
I try to calm myself and THINK:"what should i do, what should i do!!!"
Vern look calmer than me, and she start checking what is gone in her car.
Finally calm myself abit, i quickly look around to look for any security number to call.
And there is a sign that says emergency no. 03-XXXX2626
So i quickly dial that number, Guss what tat guy who answer the phone said??
The guy:" Sorry this is not the emergency number, the emergency number is XXXX0626"
I'm like, "wtf" is not an emergency number then why is it on the sign!!
Nonetheless, i move on to call the second number. This time is a Malay girl who pick up.
Girl:"Sorry, this is not the emergency line."
This time, it kinda pissed me off. Exactly what number should i call!!!!
I quickly explain to the girl what happen to me, and finally she gave me a number which i get to reach the security.
After abt 10mins of waiting, a security guard came over, roughly understand our situation and ask us to wait there for awhile. He went back to call his 'boss'. And so we waited for another 10mins.

Finally the boss came and keep telling us this is a small matter, this kind of things always happen here and bla bla bla
Damn it! I called for help is to know what should i do now, i didn't blame you for all this thing. No need to tell me how often this happen or what kind of serious case happen be4.
I can only say this parking SUCKS!!

Aikz, despite of being mad.. i feel sorry for Vern. If she hadnt find me for lunch, this wouldn't happen. She lost her mp3 and sterring lock.
Sorry!! I hope ur car will be fine soon.

Morale of the day:
pls dun leave any electronic device that have battery in your car, even it is in the boot. Those thieves had some device that can track down electronic device with battery.

Not to forget,
Try NOT to park at underground/BASEMENT parking
p/s: that car park is the underground car park at my college there.


Okay, that's abt the car thief incident, now is the shoe thief!!!

I stayed in a condominium, which my family pays rm200 for the security and management.
I duno how it cud happen, and i dun understand why it will happen.
Shoes on our shoe rack keep disappearing!!!
It happens few times already!!
Janic3 shoe
My canvas shoe, slipper and shoe lace!! * i bet the thief was a teenage-girl*
Dad's Nike sport shoe and a normal black slipper

I'm not sure whether all the disappearing shoe was done by the same person.
But they're definitely CRAZY!!
Especially the one who took my shoe lace and my dad's slipper!!
Shoe lace, how much can it cost? She cant even afford it?!
The guy who took my dad slipper even left his own slipper infront of our DOOR! *Scary eh*
I hope they're not done by ppl frm the condo, it makes me shiver jus thinkin abt it =(

I hate all the thieves!!!
hate'em
hate'em

14 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

I hate them too...
and the parking lot management is damn bad!!!

ys said...

They steal, because they've no money, and if limited education. If this country take care of citizen, it wouldn't happen (blame on govt.) HEHE^^

Anonymous said...

Halo...I remember to put my name liao...ohoho
aya,ntg de la...anyway i found my steering lock, so it's only the old mp3 is gone. nvm la.
next time i go find u for lunch i'll park other place...ahah
wa...the thief so dak yi wo steal shoe lace....myabe ur shoe lace looks cute to her or him, just like my myvi so cute...ahahah

kim said...

OMG!!! What is wrong with 1st of July? Why is everyone getting mad?

First, Joee traumatic incident...wheelchair!

Second, Vern's car's window kena smashed.

Third, your shoes and your papa shoes..

Is 1st of July a bad day or what? wtf lorr

Anyway, you should keep your shoes inside the house. Shoes are expensive these days..and it's hard to get your 'soulmate' back once it's stolen. =(

Jasper said...

so poor...
the social are changing now.....

beware of those kind ppl~~

jordan said...

hmM~~now the day, where also got people get steal...the social sick already...btw, next time have to find more few people only walk to carpark...

sNow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dreamy said...

beverly,
The way the parking management handle things really pissed me off!! =(

pianys,
haiz, i feel so sad abt our society..

vern,
good to c ur name here.lol So happy to know ur car is fine now. Haiz, i feel so sad when i saw my shoe lace gone. tat shoe lace is a really cute 1!! T_T

Kim,
i guess 1st of july wasn't our lucky day. =(
I oso tink my family shud put our shoe rack inside the hosue now.

mlng,
this 2 incident happen on the same day kinda crushed my optimistic mind on our society.. haiz..

jordan,
haiz, our society really...
bt, i jus duno ppl are so desparate now that they nid to steal slippers!!
hav to b extra careful of whr to park the car n not leavin anytin inside it.

Anonymous said...

so terrible...the emergency number is so funny...if some more serious accident is happen then who shud responsible for it....tis is so call "malaysia boleh"....oways boleh...@#$%^&*

ang ang said...

現在如果突然有人給你留言說他愛賊的話,我看你的三字經都會爆出來。哈哈哈!

dreamy said...

cycrus,
haiz, the emergency number really stupid wan lo.. i'm ady very nervous tat time, stil nid to call 3 number ony reach them.

Ang Ang,
哈哈哈,我极有可能会。
幸好你没有酱做~

^柠檬茶走糖^ said...

下次要小心点~
不要被他人影响你的心情哦~

Anonymous said...

i suggest you to move ur shoe rack into ur house...

LeisuRely said...

Dear, all of us hate thieves... last time i lost my hp bcos of them too... i curse them while i losing my hp which i buying iy wif using my own salary... bt wat we can do ?? as the SECURITY AND THE PIHAK BERKUASA din do anything 4 us... so we juz b tough and b more alert. dun b sad, gambateh o !!