Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Is the Anything..

Searching at kl sentral 7-11 last last week for this anything..
I cant find it from their refrigerator..
I've actually wanted to ask the staff: "Excuse me, do you have anything?"
but.. i really sked the staff would scold me for asking a question that sounds abit stupid. haha~

Although i cant find the anything at the kl central 7-11, i manage to grab one at Sentul 7-11.
Haha, i guess Sentul 7-11 is really IN!

So here's my ANYTHING~




*Any taste for any thirst*
The flavor i got was orange~~
Again, there's 6 flavour.
Apple,Cola, Orange, Root beer, Fizz up and Cloudy lemon..
I wan to try fizz up and root beer lo..
The orange.. noting special.. jus taste like orange carbonated drink lo..

If u ask me whatever or anything..
I'll go for anything for the taste.. but whatever for the design..
The design for anything is not so attractive, abit.. dull??

Of couse above is only my personal opinion,
do try it out yourself ya..
btw, anybody tried the Whatever dy??
WHat flavour you got??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

after read ur blog i went to get these new drinks..1 can of "anything"..1 can of "whatever"..
i js got it today..haha..
the "whatever" i've got is peach tea..taste not bad but for me it's too sweet..lol
anyway..let u know the favour of my "anything" after i've tried it la..u could b a good embassador of these drinks..keep promoting..hehe

jordan said...

still can't find "anything" and "whatever"...

dreamy said...

yeeyee,
you got peach tea!! i want it too~~
lol, i'm nt promoting la.
later not nice ppl come complain then i sei lo.. hahaha
mus let me know wat flavour u got for anything!!

Jordan,
hahaha, stil cannot find a?
impossible~~
whr u stay??
Mid valley jusco oso selling now~