Monday, July 28, 2008

Sad Goodbye

I like meeting ppl.. bt i hate the moment to say goodbye

i didn't sleep well ystd nite..
although i'm tired, i hope to treasure every moment and look at everything..
The scenery, the tree, the flowers..
everything was so beautiful
2 weeks is not a short time, but it is not long enough

Ever wonder a city girl like me will get bored when i'm at the country side?
The answer is NO
I really really enjoy every moment there.
i dunno why, but jus stayin in the garden makes me feel happy. lol

Also, the family that i stayed with was really great people
They're very nice and friendly
I really feel like i'm part of the family.

Timo, my host daddy, always worry that i feel cold or hungry. He's a really busy man but we stil get to spend time together during the night with POKER. lol Of course, not just only poker. He tells me lots of thing about the forest and also history of Finland. He knows english but he likes to talk Finnish to me. Lots of funny things happened, i really will miss his humor.

Sirpa, my host mummy, she's a really caring person, always taking care of me. She's the one i spend most of my time with. A person with really great personality, she's the one who makes me really feel like i'm at home. We gets along really well and we have lots to chat. I will realy miss havin breakfast with her. =(

Hanna, my sister, A pretty girl with great baking skill. She's abit shy, but she always take care of my feelings. A really fun girl and good in volleyball! She has a really great bf, and they're in love very much. I really really like the pastry that she baked. PANCAKE and CAKE. She bake a cake for me!!! I'm so touched.

Mikko, my brother. A clever boy that loves to play counter strike. He also always worry about me whether i'm tired or not but he always dont ask me straight away. He likes to ask mum to ask me even i'm jus in front of him.lol His english is good but i just dunno why. I always wanted a brother and so i have now. I guess boys are boys, mikko and kalle always fight.lol sometimes is fun to see but sometimes it gets too serious and mum wil get angry.

Kalle, my dear brother. A cute boy that loves outdoor activity. He's the one who keep me busy when i've got nothing to do. I really love spending time with him. Baseball, shooting, swimming, cycling, walking with dogs, youtubeing.. etc I suddenly realize that almost all the things i've done in ylihärmä, he is always there with me!! NO wonder i miss him so much. =(

I miss them all badly.

Well, i really hope i get to visit them again one day..
Maybe few years later? when i'm able to earn moeny...
I hope they wont forget me by then..

Well, I'm now with a family with Vassa.
They're really nice people too!!
I hope i wont cry badly again when i nid to say goodbye to them.

I love my rintanen family.
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o..how many places u hv to switch while u're there?
i guess they had a great time with u too,they'll remember u de.

Anonymous said...

HOW COME U GET TO SWITCH FAMILY DE?!!!
LOLLLLL!
nice ma!