Wednesday, July 23, 2008

apology

I'm really sorry for the short disappearance of me.
We hav some connection problem here and it jus recover today.
Lots of things happening during my stay here.
I'm really having a great time.

I'll jus briefly tell you what i did here..

Finnish baseball (Abit different wf normal baseball o!)
Shooting (it's really fun!! luvin it)
Badminton (exercise)
Forest walking (i'm abit sked, lol)
Jogging with dogs (They are really cute and funny!!)
Sightseeing the town (nice scenery all around)
Cooking ( u wont believe it rite?)
Baking (pancake is yummy!!)

Well, I think this is quite a lousy post.. lol
No pictures
No elaboration

I'm sorry =(

I'm quite in a rush at the moment.
Pls stay tuned k,
I'll update with more things asap
Thank you for your corporation!!!
Miss you all!

5 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

You are forgiven!! Kekeke :p

jordan said...

remember post some nice shooting picture up ah~~

shaunyeap said...

wow...really interesting living!!!
and hor... dont come back with an angmo (mat salleh) ohh!!! lol

LeisuRely said...

u r playing a lot of sport games at there ! wow !! it sounds fun ya~~
hope 2 c ur photos nxt time~~~

Anonymous said...

沒關系,回來了就好。
等著你的新文章。