Monday, July 7, 2008

My weekend

Sorry that i havent been updating for days~~
You wont believe it, but it is true that i'm kinda busy with my work!!
It's true la wei, dun keep sayin i ony blog and online during working time~
btw, How's ur weekend??
I've had a splendid weekend.. full with activities~ lol

Starting frm Saturday morning~
I went SHOPPING~
I'm actually lookin for black shoes, whether it's flat or heels, jus any black shoe that's comfortable.
I've actually went to Mid Valley on friday and KLCC on Saturday to find it!!
But guess what, i end up finding my shoe in SOGO!!
hahaha, who says that shopping complex got noting to buy~
This is my first time of buyin 2 shoe at one time!!
Feels so satisfying~
now i understand why many ppl are addicted to buying shoes~

At night, i finally get to meet my college mates after one month of separation..lol
separation is a rather exaggerate word,
but is really hard to meet up with them as most of them are busy with their working life.
I hope Ming and Lynne is happy with the celebration.
Although there's nt much of surprise, it still a great nite rite?
I'll update more abt it next time after i get my hand on the pics~


Sunday morning,
Finally i can step in to the cinema!!!
I've been waiting for this day ssoooooo long!! lol
I watched GET SMART, it's a really funny movie~
You get to laugh from the start till the end.
If you love "friends" those type of comedy, you'l definitely love this too!
A great movie to watch wf ur family and friends!

At night, you probably wont believe this.. but i actually cook for dinner!!
Dont worry, my family is still healthy and safe now.. lol
I didn't burn down my kitchen and also the food wasn't that bad lo. haha
To be honest, i din really enjoy cooking. T_T
But i stil nid to train myself abit, so when i'm in Finland i get to show some Malaysia style dish.
I'll try to train more with the remainin few days i'm in Malaysia~

7 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

Wow~~ you cook??!!!
That's awesome!!!
Don't worry, we won't assume your attempted to poison your family...
kekeke...

ChLoE said...

i watched tat movie too^^

Anonymous said...

fuiyor...cook wo...
glad to hear that ur family is safe n healthy now...XD

dreamy said...

beverly's secret,
my parents are so relieve to see the kitchen is stil in a piece. hahaha

chloe,
it's a great movie rite?

anonymous,
want to try my cookin onot? hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha...funny 1st comment...

小戀LyNNe said...

so unbelievable
but
if u wanna to do
u really can make it
n wont so easily burn d kitchen d lah= =
thx u all
let me hav a wonderful nite

dreamy said...

sky,
ur comment so 敷衍...=P
js jk ya, lol

小戀LyNNe,
hahaha, sounds unbelievable rite?
wan to try some of my cookin o not? lol