Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nervousy @_@

Did you realize that i had a countdown jus below the google ad??
It countdowns to the date of 11july.. Not really till the time i fly..

I can feel that i'm really excited about it.. but i'm oso really nervous..
I cant fall asleep ystd nite, when i'm on my bed.
My mind keep running through the list of thing that i need to settle.
I'm still checking whether i had pack all the stuff i need.
Shoes, Socks, Souvenirs, toiletries, towel, supplements, clothings, woman stuff..
Stil thinkin what i've left out,
camera, cap, gromming stuff..

Anything i've left out??
Please remind me if you tink of anything..

I know is only 6weeks, not 6 year.
But i nid to make sure i brought everything i need..
I dunwan to spend too much euros over there..
I only hav limited cash.
Aikz, i wish our Malaysia Ringgit is more valuable..

Let you have a look of my luggage, going to full soon.

hahahaha, i know it look really messy.. lol
I've repack and repack it many times..
Although this is not the first time i go travelling, it is definitely the first time i hav such a big luggage all by myself.
How can i not nervous and excite abt it?

kla, gonna continue with my to do list..
I believe i'll have 1 more post before i leave. =)

4 comments:

Barbie said...

ann ann~~wher u wan go??finland..??mana tu??
T________T..y ur "chitchat box" dun hv blank space for me geh~~i cant leave msg thr geh~~wuuuwuuuwuu..

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Where are you going to Dreamer? You didn't mention on your post your destination. Haha!

Wherever it is, von voyage girl! and hope you'll have a safe trip!

dreamy said...

peypey,
U go online check whr is finland. ;p
jus now muz b the chatbox sot dy. now okay dy.
Must miss me when i'm tere o! =)

Bridge,
haha, If u didn't ask, i oso didn't realize i forgot to mention whr i'm goin.
I"m goin to Finland.
Thanx! I'll take alot of picture and let you see!

jordan said...

祝妳一路顺风...remember take some nice nice picture in Finland...