Tuesday, July 15, 2008

At 1,06pm sharp, the train to Kauhava leave the platform..
My family was in Ylihärmä, the nearest train station to them is Kauhava.
It's a 4hour journey from Helsinki. And so i start my lonely journey again..lol

To b honest, i was kinda nervous while i'm in the train.. Because the family that i spent my night with told me that the traini will only stop for 1mintues!! i'm so sked that i cant get down intime. >_<
Well, now i actually think that he's jus scarring me, coz i had enough time for me to go down from the train.
I think while i'm in the train i look so nervous that i actually caught some attention from others.lol They keep looking at me.. =( i hope i dun like a kampung girl.

At the door, preparing to go down.

At 5,01pm sharp, i reach Kauhava. Seriously, the time of the train was so accurate that you actually jus prepare yourself when the time on the ticket had stated was reaching. Of course there's still english announcement so you dont have to be to worry about it.
Btw, did i mention how much that ticket cost?? 47,5 Euros!! Convert it yourself and you'll understand how shocking am i to know it. Perhaps the living standard is so high that the price are relatively high too.

Well, i was welcomed warmly by the family at Kauhava station.
Let me introduce them abit,
Timo- father
Sirpa- Mother
Hanna- Daughter,16
Mikko- Son,14
Kalle- Son,12

Sorry for no picture yet, as i havent take any famaily photos wf them and is not fair to jus upload 1 or 2 of them.lol

Again, their house is really pretty, surrounded by lots of greens too.
They have 3 really friendly dogs, and a cute fox too!!

The front door but we usually dont use it. can you believe that they built this all on their own!!
And everything in the garden that you're goin to see was also built just by them!! *clap clap*



This is the dog house, She's Ava, a rather energetic doggie. She's sp excited when someone go near her!! lol Next to her, there's another doggie called Missa, is her mother.


Woohoo, trampoline!! I'm not good at it.lol Mikko and Kalle keeps laugh at my clumsy jump.





Flowers FLowers Flowers, i jus LOVE them so much i had to take pictures.lol

Here are some interior of the house. not much as i didn't take my camera and take photo wherever i go! lol



I guess that's all for today..
Next, i'll upload abit of picture wf people in it.lol
Please come bak and check often. =)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to see fox leh... fox leh??

jordan said...

hmm~~ fox picture please...hehe

Jasper said...

u very brave....
hope one day i can same as you...

Anonymous said...

No need to worry. Enjoy the train ride and the beautiful scenery. Take picture of the streets, shops, market place and your younger sis want to see the fox too.

JoeE said...

Agree with uncle auntie..
I wanna see the pic of streets, shops, and market..
ofcz fox as well...

dreamy said...

ooo. you all want to see the picture of fox?!
I'll try my best to take it?
perhaps i'll ask picture from them.

I'll upload asap la.

kim said...

DOG, FOX AND PEOPLE! hahaha!

wei wei, the house so mewah leh! nice nice!