Thursday, July 10, 2008

will you miss me?

Will you miss me when i'm gone? *you as in plural, =p*


in 13 hours time, i'll be leavin M'sia~

I'm not leaving forever, lol. jus 6 weeks

not a very long time, but also not a short vacation.

btw, my flight is 910 tml, anyone wanna meet me in the airport? hahaha

I'm jus jokin la..

I'll sit an hour flight to Thailand, wait for abt 2hour

Then only i'll board another airland to FINLAND~


I'm not very sure whether i'll get to update my blog when i'm over Finland.

So if u see tere's lots of dust at my blog, pls be kind and help me sweep it ya. lol

thanx alot. =)


Lastly, please miss me!!

Coz i'll miss ALL OF YOU!!


XOXO


*i'm so sorry that i've missed Vent's farewell and Joee B'day celebration.*

Vent, All the best to you!!

Joee, Happy 19th b'day!!


我有带我的电话去哦,

无聊的话,

可以传简讯给我

可是我未必会回哦~ *抱歉,我电话钱有限啦~*

最好就是写email给我!!

尤其是答应我了的人,没写你就知道!


最后,得空的话请想想我

我会很开心的~ ^^




13 comments:

ang ang said...

旅途愉快!我會想你哦!哈哈!

Anonymous said...

i will miss u...kakaka

Anonymous said...

YAYA...
MY DEAR...
I WILL MISS YOU ONE...
DUN YAI YAI AY THERE AR...
I CAN FEEL IT DE O...
SHUD TAKE CARE YA...
MUACK MUACK!!!!
一路顺风~~~~

JoeE said...

Hey, Thanks!
Good luck and take care at there ar!
Share the stories vf us after u come back!
Miss ya!

ys said...

路途愉快 一路顺风

ƒörèvër HL said...

安心上路。啊!不是不是不是!旅途愉快!^^


蕾蕾~

kim said...

take care ya! don't talk to stranger! kekeke!

Jasper said...

手信~~~

Anonymous said...

ann ann~~ my bag geh color so match ur cap geh color loh... lol
i will keep my promise geh~~~
sure i will miss u loh... cox if i off day, morning no ppl chat with me already~~ *sob sob*

Anonymous said...

good luck n all the best :)!!!
一路顺风!!!!

LeisuRely said...

good luck 2 u, my dear !!
wish u all the best ya !!
Hope u have fun there !!
i will miss u ya~~~
dun 4get 2 show me ur photos while u r bck~~
tata !!

Anonymous said...

i js knew that u wil stay at Finland for 6 weeks ytdy..i tot 3 weeks tim..
so long weh..so syok~
how's yea?! if thr's the chance for u to on..rmb to report ur life thr ah..
waitin for ur news~hehe
take gud care yea=)

Anonymous said...

my dear ann,I MISS YOU!!! remember to sms me or email me ar...take care