Saturday, July 26, 2008

headache..

Time flies when u're havin a great time.
Sorry again, no picture this time..
I'm using laptop cz it can see chinese word, but it doesnt have any picture in it..


On sunday, I'll be leaving Ylihärmä to Vassa..
I feel sad.. 2weeks time passes so fast..
I starts to feel close to them, but is time to say good bye.

Sometimes i really hope i can understand finnish so that i don't need them to translate.
Well, i did learn some Finnish.

minun nimeni on Ann
Minä olen yhdeksäntoista vuotta vanha
Minä asu Malesia sa

check it out what that means. hahahaha
My good teacher, Kalle always test me whether i got them right..
Well, i think i learn quite fast, =p
jus jokin, honestly, if they didn't test me so often, perhaps i wont learn it so fast.

I still remember the moment i step out from the train,
Sirpa gave me a warm hug as welcome,
Timo, Hanna and Mikko shake my hand
but Kalle was abit refuse to shake my hand...

Is so funny to think back now..
I guess he was abit shy, lol
I always wanted a little brother,
And so i have 2 little brother now. haha
Is it fun? YES it is.
Well, both of them argue quite often.
Although i dunno finnish, is stil funny to look at their expression
Sometimes mother(sirpa) got angry and was scolding them
I hav to tahan not to laugh, I nid to be a good contoh rite. lol

Is really fun to spend time with them...

Hanna is a really good girl too!!
She's pretty and nice. I like her smile alot.
She's a really good baker too, I like her pancake!! yum yum

And alot of thing...
My brain is abit mix up now..
This is another lousy post...

I'm havin a hard time to nid to say goodbye..
Perhaps i'll update my detail trip when i'm back in msia??
i dunno..
jus that i'm not in the mood to write things down..
bt i hav a diary with me.
So i stil can type them out back when i'm in msia...
What you tink??
wud it be better??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just type when u hv the mood la.
Sound a bit down in the mood.
Cheer la...

Anonymous said...

Cheer up. You can still keep in touch with them when back in Msia. Tell them your appreciation and give each of them a big big hug.

jordan said...

No need to be so sad... when a journey finish that mean another new journey gonna to start.So, be happy...;-)

btw, "minun nimeni on Ann" izit mean "my name is Ann"...another de don't know...

kheeliam said...

life journey
carry on

dreamy said...

vern,
thanx =)
I'l cheer up soon..

mum,
ya, u're right.
I'll give them a really tight hug before i leave.

Jordan,
ya, bt i'll miss them.. T_T
u're very clever, u gt tat sentence correctly!!
I'll explain what other means the next post. =P

liam,
ya, u're right. =)