Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nah, here's what you want.lol

All the things that everyone care was just fox fox and fox.. =(

Honestly, I havent take any photo of it..
I think she's really cute,
when Hanna was taking the dog food for her,
she got so excited, and her voice.. lol
I duno how i shud describe it.

Anyway,
Since all you wanted it so badly,
I just take the pic that they had in the pc k?
I hope they dun mind i curi picture from their pc. hahaha

Here goes

This is when she was really young


Aaawww, she's so cute!!


Cute Cute Cute

Nah, all of you satisfy now?? lol
I'll update others later abt what i've done here in Ylihärmä.

take care all my dears

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes!!! i'm the 1st person to view all the fox pic!!wakakaka
thnx for satisfying us wo...hahaha

jordan said...

hmm~~ fox eat dog food??? but thanks lah~~ satisfying us~~^.^

Anonymous said...

wow yeah,at last the fox pic. very cute wo. more pls...XD
as ur fren said, thanks for respondin to our requests... hahaha

Anonymous said...

好可愛!好可愛!給我抱抱吧~ ^O^
我對毛毛的生物真是無法抗拒啊!XD

kim said...

ohmygoshhhhh! awesomely cute!
why they can have exotic animals as their pets while in malaysia tak boleh? gerammm!

ps:thx for the fox pics..i wan to see dog's pictures pulak :P

Anonymous said...

wah~~ the fox is cute. Can curi one real fox back for me ar. I also want it as pet. wahahah

dreamy said...

mj,
congrats to b the first,lol
I'll try to satisfy everyone.

jordan,
hahaha, yup. she eats dog food, and luv it too.. Anymore thing that you want??

Vern,
Stil nt enough of the fox pic??
Want more? ><

Gladys,
so sorry that the pc i'm usin cannot see chinese word. T-T

Kim,
well, mayb becz i'm livin at the country side, so can say that almost anything can be the pet.
I even see horses from near!!
hhm, okay, dog pics wil be coming up soon.lol

YUisuke,
I love to do that, but i dun wan to be caught at the custom for illegally bringin animal back.lol

Anonymous said...

want to see clearly de...want more...
u take lots of pic of it then create album n send to me..XD
so dak yi la

ang ang said...

嘩!真的是狐狸耶!