Monday, July 7, 2008

Kyou Kara Maoh

Do you know i'm actually quite a manga and anime lover?
I wont say i'm an Otaku coz i din really watch alot of manga and anime..
I used to be really addicted, but becoz of the limited time and
mayb becoz i've grown up? ;p
I just didn't have much time to spend in anime and manga.
But still i lurve watching those adventure stories,
eg One piece, Naruto, XXX Holic, Tsubasa.....
There's the ony place where all the fantasy lives. lol

One of the anime i recently watched is this:

Kyou kara Maoh

kyou kara maoh

If you have animax, you probably had watched this series too!!
I luve it becoz of the funny storyline and also all the beautiful guys in it.
Did i mention that i love storyline that involve magic power??
And oso i like those uniform outfit, they're really cool in it. lol


especially the one in blue uniform!! Dont you tink it's really cool? hahaha
kyou kara maoh

You might realize by now, how come there is not even one girl, in the above picture.
Hmmm, i guess is becoz this is a anime full with pretty guys? lol
Of coz also pretty girls in it, but i guess the author love to draw pretty guys more than girls??
I have no idea abt it.
But honestly, is really funny.
If you like funny shows just like me, perhaps u'l enjoy it too~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy ya~~;D

^柠檬茶走糖^ said...

hehe... laz time oso use to addicted to anime and manga

Anonymous said...

you read Jap?
Wow...

I love Manga very much~

kim said...

you serious or not "OH GOD SAVE OUR KING" is a funny anime? :P

i agreed that it has a funny storyline but ho...got 78 epi for 1st season tau! Too long and I got bored in the end..haha!

Btw, I like the blue uniform guy too!! kakoiiii!

Mika said...

yoyo..i watch in animax too..i like CONRAD and the moment where WOlfram with Yuri...just way too funny n sweet sweet sweeet..haha...so sad when last week was the last episode...T_T..

dreamy said...

sky,
i'l enjoy~ *winks*

^柠檬茶走糖^ ,
u stopped watchin it issit becz of grown up dy? lol

dvst,
nope, i cant read japanese.
I usually watch with subtitle of english o chinese. =)
What manga u love?

Kim,
hahaha, bt the 1st season really abit long la.. I really did enjoy every episod of it!! I"m watchin OVA and Season 3 now.
That guy is jus so handsome~

Mika,
hahaha, bt wolfram was really funny when he's wf Yuri. I like Wolfram when he was fighting!! Conrad is kakoi too~
Go watch OVA and season3!! is nice too!