Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cookie attempt 2

Had you try my cookies before??
No you havent?
Too bad then..lol
It taste kinda good although they all dont look tasty with that weird shape.. lol

on 29th June,
I've decide to try again to make some chocolate chip cookies~
These cookies were actually my second attempt.
First attempt was quite okay.. taste good, bt had a weird shape too.

And so here's my second attempt:

See the book on the table? That's where i got my recipe.. yumyumm..
At first i tot that wud not b a reliable source but it end up tastin really good~
I swear i'm nt praising myself, bt i tink is the good recipe i got.. lol



Nice shape rite? Okay la, to b honest, is not me who did tat love shape thingy, is miss Janic3~


This is my first tray.. i feel so sad looking at it.. What a weird shape. =(
I guess i really have no talent in cooking!! Not even baking.. sob sob



These are those that look slightly "NORMAL" lol

I guess is consider as a failure rite? With those ugly looking cookie..
I dunno what's the problem but it jus din turn out to look like the on in the recipe..
But the taste is really good thou. =p

Perhaps i shud hav an attempt 3? hahaha
pity those who have to help me finish all the cookies..
*this is quite a backdated post, suppose to post it weeks ago, hope all of u wont mind =)*

8 comments:

ang ang said...

還有嗎?寄過來給我品嘗。

Anonymous said...

lol...
ur cookies look just like animal cells under microscope...kakakkakaka
the love shape one very nice...haha
not bad edy just ur 2nd attempt...
gambateh!

Anonymous said...

fortunately i never try it before...
if not now i'll be in the hospital....lol... just kidding...
but at least you have try ur best...
i dun even try ut before coz lazy...

sNow said...

pity me.. have to eat ur cookies..xD
wakaka..
hav to go *ting* it again oni nice..
and..
u sure this is ur second attempt meh..??
-.- not the 1st meh..==
oh ya..
1more sentence i wan giv u..xDD
practice make perfect aaahh..
COOK MORE..xD
then eat urself..==
xDDDD

jordan said...

好像很好味...我要试~~hehe

dreamy said...

angang,
你没嫌弃它们长得奇奇怪怪?太感动了~
有是有,可是漏风了。。
下次吧!

Sky,
T-T, animal cells!!!
next time i bake again, i wont let u try! Hng~

Yin,
@_@, my family all stil very healthy now. hahaha
next time i bake, i let u try k?
o v do it together! *Winks*

janic3,
you oso involve in the cookie making process lerh. -_-
if i cook more, i sure ask u to finish all. wakakaka~

jordan,
呵呵,你竟然不嫌弃这个奇怪型的饼干!!
感动感动~
现在只剩下漏风了的~
下次吧!

Beverly's Secret said...

for some reasons, i can't view your pictures... But I really wish to TRY your cookies...

dreamy said...

beverly,
hhhmm, bt if u saw the pictures...
mayb u dun feel like tryin anymore.. hahaha..
If i bake again, i let u know~