Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yes! Sushi time..

I always LLLOOVVEE sushi~ i dont really know why i love it.
mayb becz of the sticky rice?
o the crispy seaweed?
perhaps is the seafood.

So whenever there's a new sushi restaurant, i would really love to go for a try.

Do u know there's a restaurant in the tunnel that connects Mid Valley and The Garden which has black colour background with orange colour word?

That's Yo! Sushi~

I've always wanted to try but my purse doesn't allowed me to. I was so delighted when my dad who dont really fancy japanese food suddenly ask: "do u all wanna eat sushi?" you can know that i'll definitely answer:"wan wan wan, lets go lets go" haha

This is my first time to Yo! Sushi. The environment there is trendy and stylish, it's kinda different from other sushi restaurant. For ur information, Yo! Sushi is not from Japan but is from UK. Obviously, u wont get to feel the japanese traditional sushi, it is something different yet is still sushi.. =_= i oso cant really understand wat i try to say

The price is easy to recognise, everything is go by colour of the plate/bowl. starting frm
green- rm3
blue- rm5
purple- rm8
orange- rm10
pink- rm13
grey- rm16

I actually think it is a bit expensive compare to those normal sushi restaurant but "yat fun qian yat fun fuo". The size of the sushi is bigger and they're more generous in giving the seafood topping. The taste is... so yummy~ *recallin the sushi in my mouth*

I'll reccomend u to try the soft shell crab roll. I'm not really sure what's the ingredient in it besides the soft shell crab =p but it's really really tasty. As for salmon lovers, u mus try the sesame seared salmon.

You could really try this new sushi chain but i hope u could eat without having to worry how much your bill is.
p.s.: it is better to go with ur parents. lol

I only know that there's 2 outlet in kl at the moment. another one is located in Pavillion.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also like sushi
especially the raw fish。。。
now,
my slaver lay over my table

dreamy said...

fast fast find cloth and wipe it ba. lol GO try la. keke

Anonymous said...

yer...go to eat shushi...i also wan
next time v go to eat shushi..
dun wan steamboat jor....

Anonymous said...

above is me..teng teng..
paiseh ...haha

cyrus said...

emm..i not really lik shushi...cos is too expensive n i never try any sashimi b4...feel so geli ..but i m not anti-shushi di....next time still can invite me go 2geter lolz...

dreamy said...

Teng, u oso like sushi? yum yum.. Good! Next time v go together. bt nid to save money lo.. T_T

Cycrus, sashimi very very very nice lo. U mus try!! okay, next time v go together n u mus eat the sashimi k? =P

cyrus said...

okok...but if u treat me then is better...

dreamy said...

cycrus, treat u?
Can.. wait la.. KAKAka