Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Spiderwick Chronicle

Another Fantasy, Adventurous movie, which is my all time favourite..
I jus LOVE this kind of movie sssssooooooo much..
Okay, i know i sound abit childish but i jus love it.
I'll definitely say this movie worth your money to watch in the cinema
It's so breath-taking and the plot is so twisted.
You'll expect the unexpected.

The Spiderwick Chronicle

This movie starts when arthur spiderwick,wrote a book about all the mystical creature. This book holds the power to destroy the mystical world and the human world. An evil goblin wants to get his hand on the book which is protected inside spiderwick house for 80years. However, when Jerad(Arthur spiderwick was his ancestor) read the book, the goblins starts to act violently and Jerad's family faces great danger. How will Jerad, Simon and Mallory faces the battle againts the goblins?




I dunno whether my description will sounds interesting to you but what i'm really tryin to mean is.. GO TO THE CINEMA AND WATCH IT!!!

especially you're those fantasy lover like me

BUT don't expect too much magical creature in this movie.. That's the only thing that disappoint me. Plus, the magical creature that appear the most is the evil goblins and they dont look too nice.

No comments: