Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Steamboat again..

I've been wondering why... we loved to go for steamboat?
I didn't really get to often join them for dinner but everytime i join.. is always steamboat.. LOL
I didn't mean i dislike it.. i'm just wondering why..
I thought we should go for buffet?
We've been sayin it since last semester but stil havent get to achieve it..

FAST FAST set a date for the buffet!!
I want to eat a.. keke

Besides that, i'm also abit proud of myself to be able to drive from college to mid valley and all the way to Kepong.. without having a scratch on Sonata ^^ (although when my park my car i bang abit on the path, bt no scratch =D)

The steamboat was ok ok.. It's located opposite to the gasoline in Kepong. Rm19.80 per person.
The food was quite ok but i think YUEN would have more variety in seafood.
And, there is one thing i dont like to eat but, mingyong, lisan, peiwen and pooiyin LOVE to eat.
It is the fish roll thingy with parsley, celery and carrot in it.. I HATE the smell of parsley but someone keep puttin tat thing on my plate.. >_<
Another bad thing is that my lovely white short pants dipped some Tomyam soup.. T_T
but thanx to Emily with her great experience in cleanin things, the dirt seems to wash off dy..

Anyhow, I stil had a great night.. Lots of laughter and fun..
Looking forward to have a meal with you all again..
But if it's possible, dun choose steamboat again la..
Try some other thing.. eg, JAPANESE BUFFET

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MUAHAHAHA!
u noob one,use water to wash only how to clean la~ haha!
anyway me had lotsa fun too!
=D

dreamy said...

i dun hav so much experince like you ma.. LOL

Anonymous said...

你不说,我还真的不知道我们每次都是吃火锅。但是,我还蛮爱吃的。
我很高兴又那么愉快的一个晚上。
虽然之前是受到饿肚子的煎熬,才有一顿好饭!哈哈!

dreamy said...

我不是讨厌吃火锅,只是想试一试别的东西啦