Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Choc survey??

Rm80 for a chocolate survey.. Sounds easy and a really good deal right?
Without any hesitation, i agreed to attend the survey. However...
It's not as easy as i thought..
930, i reach the survey company, feeling full of energy and excited..
1230, the survey FINALLY ended, i'm so hungry, tired..@_@

I'm not a really out spoken person so to speak out my own opinion in a group of stranger is quite a challenge to me.. But to earn that money, I've use all my courageous to act as if i'm a talkative person.. I feel so so tired..

Cadbury? Vochelle? Van Houten?
What do you think that represent tis brand?
What you feel about the brand?
How do you eat?
How often you eat?
What size do you eat?
What will affect you to buy which brand?
Taste? Packagin?
What you feel when you eat it?
What you do When you eat it?

I was brain drained.. THINK & THINK & THINK how to answer it.. T_T

I was so DELIGHTED when the surveyor said:"okay, this is the end of the discussion. You all can go back now."
I feel like running out of the company and grab something to eat..
Rm80, money is so hard to earn.. Sob sob..

However, after having the money.. I had a great meal.. ^^


Tony Roma's Restaurant



Yummy Grilled Chicken

Chicken Bowtie PastaSiew Wah havin lunch wif me

It's a great restaurant. Nice Food Nice Service

You really should try it. If you're on a tight budget, go for their set lunch. It's really worth it.

At the end of the day.. I've earn

RM80 -Rm23(Lunch) -Rm4(parking)

=Rm53

No comments: