Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I want a doggie!

I had a dream..
a mini Schnauzer in my room..
sitting on my lap, licking me and waving his tail happily.
It's ssssssooooooo cute!!!!!!
(source frm:http://www.chinapet.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=1204838)

Aaaaawwwwww~ the doggie is so cute!!




For those who dunno what is a mini schnauzer, you could click here




I really didn't realize that i wish to have that doggie so much
You know is who that makes me think about tis doggie so much?

MY LIL SISTER

She's the one who keep asking us to go to the petshop and hav alook of the dogs

And so we did!

BUT, when we're in the petshop, she's so afraid of the dogs!!! dun even dare to touch it!!


AikZ..

I really thought we would have chance to get a doggie this time.


Cz me n my elder sister were plannin where to place it and who would clean the mess and take care of the doggie.
In the end, a big NO from my dad and that's the end of our plan.. =(

I wish we didn't stay in a condo..








3 comments:

sNow said...

i gt touch it la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HMPH!!!
u LIeR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha,
actually no problem even though you are living in condo...
i also living in apartment then why i still can have a doggie.... eeee...

dreamy said...

My dad say worry that our neighbour will complain us.. you know la, my hse here is nt chinese area.. T_T Unless we shift to terrace hse den he'l let us hav a dog