Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Holiday is going to end..

I've been enjoying my sem break for like about 2 months. It's really great to be stress free and on "dreaming" mode most of the time. It's so sad to say that all this relaxing day is going to end on 11 Feb. Haiz.. Good time always passes so fast.



Let me review back what i've done this whole sem break.

I've went holiday at Vietnam for few days.

I've earn some money at my mum there and at Kumon Centre.

I've watch some series.



Beside that i didn't really done anything.. LOL

*********************************************************************************
This is my first post in blogspot, i'm still learning how to edit the template. Anyboday can help me? =)

Chinese New Year is just around the corner, actually it starts tomorrow.
SO wishes everyone luck anf prosperity. Happy CHineese NEw year~

No comments: