Friday, February 29, 2008

29/2, yet is jus another day

Today was not an ordinary day, it only happen once every four year.
yes, today is 29/2. Any of you have friends birthday on this day?
Must celebrate with them ya!

but for me, is jus another normal friday..
I wake up 6am in the morning.. I find it really hard to leave my comfy bed and comforter such early in the morning.. but i hav no choice, nid to go my mum tere to work.. T_T
It's not a hard job, IF you love children.. for me.. it's not that hard, bt it's really tiring..
Especialy during the play time,
when one girl holdin the skippin rope ask u to hold with her and another boy comin with a ball and ask you to play with him..
In the same time, you have to make sure no children run out from the boundary..
I really wish i have few clones to help me take care of this situation.. @_@

Another really busy time is when 9 children came back from kindergarten and i have to assist their homework.. I'm not doing it alone la, but.. ur mind hav to work really fast that who really need help and who is jus tryin to fool around..

I really din hate this job, beside those busy hour, other time i'm rather free. So it's really not that hard.. Anyone interested of tis job? The pay is nt really that high cause it's nt hard. If you're interested jus let me know..

Although is really tiring during worktime, thinkin that i'm goin to hav lunch wif 2 of my buddies, it sort of give me some energy to look forward till lunch time.. keke

We had a simple lunch and after that we headed to my house.. It's been a long time since they lepak in my house.. LOL
Nothing much to do in my house actually, unless you like to play games..
We end up, looking at pretty girls profile in friendster.. so wu liao rite?

After they went bak, i suddenly feel like lookin for someone from the friendster.. i only met that person 2 time.. I din hav much info bt i try to search it.. Sadly, after half and hour of discovery, i'm unable to find tat person. i wish i had more info.

Another thing that making me scratchin my hair is... the COMPANY LAW...
perhaps i should attend more decision making seminars..
I cant decide what i want!!! AIkZ..

That's all for today..

No comments: