Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Colourful lightings

This should be posted few days ago, but u know, i was LAZY.. so i only posted it today.. nothing much.. jus wanna share some scene of my tip to watch the colourful lightings in Jenjarom..


This was our family first time to visit this place, my dad did know where the place were at but we manage to find our way by just following the crowd?! Many car were going the same way so we just follow and guess what, we really found that place. The journey to Jenjarom was rather frustrating cz we were stuck in the jam for quite long. To entertain myself i start taking pictures!




Ivan boy looked puzzled when i took tis pic









My sis so call "emo" hand















Acting cute with Ivan boy






Actually, it is not as beautiful as i expect it to be.. perhaps the really huge crowd spoilt the beauty of that place. It was quite a big place to walk around, a rather nice place to spend with your friends and family for the night but by minusing the crowd. NOt much for me to describe so i'l jus let you see the pics.

That big monk's hand will move o!


I jus luv to take pic wf flowerss





In front of the wishing tree





They ignore me while i'm prayin hard for them!!

In front of 1 of the 4 sacred place

Oops, i suddenly realize that the pic i uploaded was more on my family than the scenery there. Erm, perhaps my digi camera wasn't those really high tech so the pic i took was not so nice.. so if you really wanna find out how nice is that place, go there yourself!! LOL

My mum said that if you go tere on Chap Goh Mei which is this Thursday, there wud b fireworks and some celebration. So take ur loved one and visit there!!

No comments: