Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm LAZY!!

Today is the second week of my new semester, suddenly realize that i'm already in year2. Don't you think time passes so fast?

Before this semester starts, i kept remind myself that i mus study really hard this time, i want to earn scholarship so that my fees wont be too burdening. HOWEVER....

I'M REALLY LAZY at the moment..

My early 8am class was business taxation, i seldom overslept... jus that i'm too slow in preparing myself.. When i went into the class, i was shock to see that almost the whole class is full dy!! I was like, since when everybody starts to be so punctual?=p Feeling abit guilty for my late arrival, i quickly find my way to the back and start looking for ai ling. My eyes was looking really hard, searchin for my ailing, scanning trough the seats isn't easy. Finally i found her and was really surprise that we're really way bak frm the white board. I know i was late and shouldn't complain so much but it was really shock to know that we cant even find a seat at the centre? Aikz.. nothin can be done so i open my text and wanted to pay full attention to our lye lye. After half an hour of strugglin to listen to lyelye + i'm not tall i cant even look at the board, i totally give up. I start to ignore what he's talkin in front and turn to emily and ailing. We starts to chit-chat and discuss things in the magazine. I know it's not good but i just cant focus!! I even feel like turning on my mp3!!

After that was my sweet 4 hours of break, it's too long to just lepak around the college. so we went to 1U!! We went tere to just makan and SHOPPING~ Girls just love shopping so much that, i think that few hours wasn't really enough for us.. pauline didn't even get to buy her headphone that she desparately need it.

So you could expect we're abit late for class, just 15 minits late i think..^^ We really want to attend the class but.... you would not believe it, the class is FULL. Er, okay.. maybe it's not totally full but almost full. There's still one empty space here and there but i doubt that it had seven seats to fit all of us. We actually think really hard what should we do.. After dunno for how long of struggling, we end up finding an empty classroom and start chit chating there. We are not PONTENG ya, we just cant find a seat in the class. ^_^

Lepak-ING in an empty clsroom


Our cute teng wf a cool cap =p

*****************************************************************************

Money is really so hard to earn.. sitting there marking exercises nonstop for 4hours only generated RM20 income. I even skipped my dinner so that i fully utilised the time i'm at the centre. everytime i was feeling hungry and my back starts to feel tired, i will start wondering that why am i working here. Do i really need that money so much? WHY? WHY? WHY? Why am i torturing myself tere? I'll tell myself that i must quit this job asap. i should be sitting at home watchin tv playing games relaxing etc..
BUT, when i receive my salary, I'm really glad that i had forced myself to work. At least i still have extra income although it is not much.

I wonder since when that i starts to be so materialistic? I've become a "MONEY girl"?!

No comments: