Sunday, February 10, 2008

"HappY" CNY

It's CNY.. bt i think tis year is nt a so happy new year to me.. things jus doesnt seems to go my way..

ON the nite before cny, our family usually stay overnite at my grandma hse, and i have no idea why, only me get bitten by mosquitoes or some sort of bug. My whole body oso kena!! It's nt like get bitten 1 or 2 time but my whole body gt abt ten bites!! WHY ME?? AiKZZ

First day of CNY, while everybody busy visiting ppl, my whole family jus stay at home. I"m not tryin to complain or what. I understand the situation, but the feeling jus really sucks. I almost bored till death.

Second day of CNY, i vomitted in the morning for no reason. I din ate anythin wrong i guess but i've not feeling very well. I have stomach pain for the whole afternoon i hav to rest in the room while everyone is havin fun at the living room.. Gosh..

Third day, the pain continue..

Fourth day, 2 of my new year clothes kena other colour while washed together in the washin machine!!! i ony wear them once and now it's gone..

What a happy cny rite?
And now, the plan of bai nian with friends are cancelled. And i cant join them because i have work. I haven't watch Kung Fu Dunk yet..
It's like everything seems to not going the way i want.. Who say this year dragon luck is not bad..

No comments: