Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The JAY Month



This month is a month that full with Jay, LOL. Stil gt 10more days, you can see i added a count down in my blog. I'm really really excited, this it the first time i spend so much on a concert. I'mlooking forward to it, 10days!!
For those still uncertain whether to go onot, GO LA~

23rd February 2008
8.00PM
Stadium Merdeka


I wouldn't regret buying his concert ticket, i believe it definitely worth it!!



Beside to be able to see him during his concert, I also get to see him when he came to Malaysia to promote his KungFu Dunk. It was on 2nd FEb that he went to One Utama. I didn't have any picture with me because it was my friend that took all the picture.

His movie is now showing in cinema dy. I believe alot of you could had watch it but i still havent. What's your comment about the movie?


I wanted to share the theme song of the movie with you guys. Here goes the MV of Zhou Da Xia

No comments: