Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm sorry

Dear Sonata,




I'm really realy sorry for what i did to you, I know it's all my fault. I should be more careful when the car park is so dark and narrow. I'm wrong. I thought you can go through, but i'm wrong.. so so wrong.. I should go more slowly and turn on the lights.. I'm sorry, so sorry that i made a scrateched on ur head. I know it must be very very pain. It left such an obvious mark tere. I also want to apology that i accuse that is your size and length that cause me to made that scratched. I'm so wrong. I promise to you that i'll cure you asap k? I'll return yo to your handsome look even it will cost alot. Please dont hate me.. I love you more than wira.. Wira lover, no hard feelings k?






Love,



dreamer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonata, just don't blame your dearest owner, i know she has tried her best to protect you....
I know she had make you so hurt this evening ... but not her fault, just because your size is as big as yin tong...
just try to forgive her and not to blame her...
because she loves you so much...

Anonymous said...

tat is so hurt...urghhhhhhhhhh...

dreamy said...

sob sob, i lost my sonata dy.. my sister separated me from him!!!

dreamy said...

cutielover, u nt good lo.. say sonata same as yin tong.. lol

sNow said...

dai sei.. canot use sonata jor.. handsome sonata wont want u anymore~~~