Friday, June 13, 2008

butterflies in clouds

hhmm... no more clouds in dreamer cloud. lol
is full with butterflies now!!

yaya, i did it during office hours.. wakakaka
bt i've been busy for the whole morning!!
Until 3smting ony i starts to be free
So i guess is OKAY to blog at tis time.. =p

I had to take back the word that i'd say I've gt nothing to do in office.
I have lots of filing, typing and oso photostating!! *i hate photostating* =(
plus i'm so blur abt all the things in the office, i feel so bad.. T-T

My sis suppose to teach me abt what i should do in the office..
bt bt.. be4 she starts to teach me.. she ady leave for her S'pore trip..
Leavin me in the office.. feelin unsecure and blur..

however, is better to be busy than havin noting to do rite?
I dun like being pay without doin anythin..
i'l feel guilty abt it especially when the boss is ur dad.

But there's also advantage workin wif ur own dad..
u dun hav to worry abt transport
and even free lunch.. yay~ *tat's the main purpose of me workin tere.=p*

The bad part is when we're havin lunch..
He and his workin partner will jus talk and talk about WORK
and guess what
I dun understand a thing at all.. =(
i'm gonna daydream alot if i continue to hav lunch wif them

Tat's ony the bad part, the worst part is
His working partner gt friendster oso
and he ask does my dad know my nickname in friendster!!!
I'm like "sh*t, pls dun tel pls dun tell" *prayin hard*

HE DID TELL!! *hng*

haiz, wonder my dad wil ask me abt it later onot.. ~_~

wow, times flies when i blog.. lol
almost time for me to go home.. bye bye!!

*i've lost all my links after i change the template. T-T giv me some time to add them bak ya!*

2 comments:

Jasper said...

i like free lunch~~
haha

kim said...

wa, so many butterflies --"

*reminds me of my stpm bio project*
hahaha!

well, i hope you wont forget my link. TT