Monday, June 16, 2008

My First time

haha, let's guess what i did for my first time.



**************************************



*********************************



****************************



***********************



*******************



***************



***********



*******



****



**



*





OK ok..

i'l tell u now..

i went CLUBBING!!



Saturday nite, my very first time in Scarlet!!

To celebrate our dear yinly b'day!!

She was so surprise to see me tere. *i hope she likes the surprise*

There's 10 of us.. All LADIES~
Hyin
Kmun
Hwem
Skim
Joee
Ymay
Syin
Vvent
Svern

And of coz ME!!

Someone said she dun believe tat it was my very first time go clubbin lo. lol

It's true la wei. I really din go be4.

You can see how nervous am i when i jus step into Scarlet.

Feelin kinda lost. lol. duno shud do wat.

(p/s: hy, now u know y i look abit dull at the beginning)



Anyhow, after few sips of drinks and with the lively music.

I sort of let myself loose and enjoy tere!!

It was really fun dancing although i dun really know how to dance.
*pls dun ask me how i dance k? no explanation for it.lol*


Honestly, i dun like the drinks. I tink it was vodka and..... duno wat is it.

The taste was killing me. lol i'd rather drink coke o green tea.


As a conclusion, i had a great time. =)

well, i really dun mind go clubbin again..
bt i tink i nid to hav more cash first be4 i can go for the 2nd time.lol



I'm quite lazy to upload pic so...

u can go Vent's blog to see all the pretty ladies.

*the truth is, i tink i dun look good in the pics so i dun wan to upload it here =p*


Tat's all for my first time.lol

Joee, Kim and Sky

I AM NOT A CLUBBIN QUEEN k?

i stil gt alot more to learn to becum clubbin queen la.lol

7 comments:

kim said...

aiya, no need jia jia lah! we saw ur sexy moves! hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

who? who dun believe that it's ur 1st time to club a?so bad la that ppl....
who? must believe that the 1st time ann went clubbing she's almost like dancing queen liao...wahaha

Anonymous said...

o sorry,u begged me to leave my name, vern here...
haha...
the anonymous on top is me also...
haha...

dreamy said...

kim,
sshhhh, u make me so paise. lol

vern,
i'm not dancing queen!! Kim is~ lol
eh, u rmb i begged u to put ur name a? hahaha

Jasper said...

i hvnt gone there before ler....
i so desire to get an experience..
but...
the fee too expensive la...

dreamy said...

mlng,
u dun go shopping for 1 time ady enough for u to go clubbin few times lo.=P

jordan said...

I went clubbing 2 times already...1st time go is feel nice but 2nd time go feel bored...don't know why~~