Saturday, June 7, 2008

mentakab+Kuantan

It's a 3days2night trip, but to me i feel like i had a 3days 3night trip.

Starts from sunday night, 1st June
Of course, the mentakab+kuantan trip didn't start so late at night.
We went to Ulu langat and "small genting"
The scenery in Ulu Langat was so amazing. You really can see the whole kl tere!! With all the lightings and the buildings, pls allow me to say it's romantic k?
It's not my first visit there, bt i really dun mind goin few times more. lol
p/s: in small genting, i tink... sum car is "shaking".. so pls dun look too close abt wat's in the car. hahaha

Monday morning, 2nd June
After breakfast, 5 cars gather at the petrol station.
Yes, 5 car!! people will think we're goin to "pek yao" if we all wear black sunglasses.lol
perhaps goin to attend a wedding ceremoney? hahaha
Anyway, we're none of it, we're goin for a trip!!

The view of 4cars from 1 of the car

And so 5cars,20ppl headed for KARAK HIGHWAY~


Duno after how many hours of drive, I'm nt the driver so i din really keep track of it. lol
I dun really think it's a long journey, becz there are sort of "playin" on the road. I tink only us wud understand how funny is it. hahaha


When we reach Mentakab, we check into Jeff's guest house.
This is my first time of stayin in a guest house and it totally changed my perception of guest house. It's so spacious and comfortable!! The bathroom is almost like the size of the smallest room of my house. lol
It is also located near to shops so is quite a convenient location.
Anybody interested to stay there can let me know, i can giv u jeff's number. =p


After settling down, we headed to our first fun destination, WATERFALL!!
I tink it's located in Jerantut, so is another hour of drive from Mentakab.
You wont believe how 'san ka la' tat waterfall is, i'm really interested to know how our mr. Jeff know this place.
But the long journey is worthwhile, is a beautiful place! we had lots of fun there!!

See tat waterfall. You can sit at where the water splash down, is like a natural massage! *Syok syok* bt dun stay too long there, cz the impact is quite strong, you might feel like your eyes are fallin down. lol
BUT, there's smting not so good about the place. There's no washroom and bathroom!!
Is so inconvenient =(
In the end, we change in a small hut. is like doin smting illegal. lol


The time we leave the waterfall is about 6 smting (if i'm nt mistaken) is another hour back to mentakab. By the time we reach, everyone is so hungry. I mean who's nt hungry after all those water splashin? hahaha
So we had our dinner in a air-conditioned seafood restaurant. Do you know why i'm so precise on wat restaurant we're dining? Coz my cloths are so 'leh feh' (in canto)!! First time wear like tat go makan lo, other customers were lookin at us as if we're frm kampung? haha
Nonetheless, we had a satisfyin meal there.


As usual, we're on a trip so you wont expect us to go to bed straight after bath. =p
We had 20 of us so we actually split into few groups during the night.
1st room Ayu with the girls. I tink they're playin cards
2nd room Ailing,Kaiyee,Lynne and Pui Yee went in to the 4th room. lol
3rd room Guys drinkin and chit chattin?
4th room Playin with the tarot book that pauline brought. kinda funny
5th room Ming was trying to get some slp but.... guys frm the 3rd room kacau him. hahaha
About 1 smting o 2, we all went to bed. I had a really good night sleep there, told u it was a comfortable room. *winks*

Tuesday, 3rd June
When the sky rise and shine, we all woke up. I tink everyone woke up quite early except for.....
Just forget who they were.lol
As you know, we'l be heading to kuantan today to meet up wf miss Emily~~
Had breakfast and set off to Kuantan. As usual, they "play" on the road. =p I guess they mus be so so boring.
In Kuantan, we stay in a 3 storey terrace house. Believe it or onot, it got 8 rooms!!! 8 rooms wf 8 attached bath room and tv set!! And it ony cost rm350 for a night,quite a good deal rite?

Okay, after puttin all our luggage down, we headed to the BEACH!!



I jus love beach~
The beach in kuantan was okay, quite clear but extremely salty. okay, i know i sound weird, if nt salty then it isn't sea dy. but is just too salty la. The wave was so refreshin. lol
*Sorry that no pic provided for the beach as ony miss E had it and i stil havent gt it*
However, you dun hav to worry that you cant find bathroom o washroom here. There's Hyatt Regency Resort jus nearby and also KFC and McD.


Guess what we're havin for the night?
B-B-Q
Sounds fun rite? i cant say i love bbq alot, cz i've been holdin the same chicken wing for duno how long =_= Mayb is my technique problem. but the hotdog was really tasty, especially the one with cheese. The satays are tasty too (we bought them)
Thanx to them we ony can start our BBQ

The hotdog position is so "ngam"


That's how we end the night, but for duno y i cant fall asleep until abt 3am i guess. After 1hour plus of beauty sleep, we wake up and prepare ourself to see the SUN RISE~~
Wednesday, 4th June
I'm extremely excited abt it, i havent see sun rise be4!!
At first, i tink most of them said that they wont wanna go but end up.. most of them went, and ony few of them stay in the hse to b "pig" =p

The sky is all dark

Sun is rising


The peaceful wave

Sadly, we din get to see the whole sun rising... bt i tink is quite a great view to see the sky slowly turn brighter and brighter. The feeling by the beach early in the morning was quite different.



We were healthy youngster.lol We went to a park after havin breakfast which was located nearby the beach. Seriuosly, i do hope we had a park like tat in kl. Trees with fresh air and it's by the sea!! I'l luv to go there every weeked. =)


Nice trees

jus walkin around


dun ask me wat tat 3 idiot r lookin at (i'm nt 1 of them =p)




Nice view, Pretty Girl


After all that "exercise" we head back 'home', i tink many of them were tired so some of them continue they sleep. However, our "papa" and "mama" went out with ming and bm without takin the others out!! =(

They went to Sg.Kuantan? I'm nt quite sure.

Here's the pic of them:





During noon, we packed all our things..
It's almost time to say Goodbye.

We had our lunch in Kuantan, and say Goodbye to emily

Head back to KL
It's quite a short trip..

I really had a great time.

I hope we will have a second trip. =)

But next time, i hope those who ady starts work can join us too

*muakz*

14 comments:

shaunyeap said...

Wa, kuantan is reali a nice place to go...the beach is nice...im quite curious with the shaking car u mentioned...wat is tat actuali? lol...

Mika said...

>skys: wad r u tinking bout d shaking car??*ngek*

yea..i haven receive all d pics from minyong ler...wuwu..D scenery is reli nice ler!!i tink i will definitely miss those places that we went b4 n of coz d trip!!!

our next trip is genting izit??haha...cant wait for it!!!

dreamy said...

skyz,
kuantan is nice lo, too bad u cant join us!!
abt d shakin car, u go check it out urself. hahaha

mika,
yup, is actually alot nicer than i expect. lol
next trip is Genting n JB!!
i wanna go ming's skul~~

Anonymous said...

come on~~
my school very huge , rite?
haha

shakin car...
i wan watch it~.
haha

sky , dun envy us,
next time,
we bring you along...

Anonymous said...

ehhh i saw me! lol

dreamy said...

ming,
ya~
I really hope to visit ur skul!!
u so interested to watch the shakin car? ngek ngek

miss hazel,
yaya u so pretty in the pic!! =)

Anonymous said...

yup! it is a nice trip for me...
BUT, so tired lo... and i wish to noe why u and ah teng so excited when we reach the park...

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Hello Dreamer,

From your pictures, it looks like you had a great time in Mentakab. That was so long ago, I'm sure you've done other great trips since then.

I'm wondering if you still have the number for Jeff's guest house? It would be great if you could pass it on to me. I will be traveling there in 2 days and need an inexpensive place to stay.

Thank you in advance.

Karen

dreamy said...

Hi Karen,

Hope i'm not too late to reply you on this.

I cant put my friend's phone here, perhaps you could give me your email address and i could email to you?

thx

Karen said...

Hey Dreamer,

Thanks for writing back! I leave in a few hours. Are you cool with leaving your email address on your blog? I'm not so keen to leave my email address here since it's not my site. Hmm, what to do? If you don't wish to leave your email address here, I understand. I'll dig up one I rarely use. Let me know.

Thanks again for writing back!

Karen

dreamy said...

Hi Karen,

you can email me at lowsuetann@gmail.com

anyway, my friend only can give me contacts by tomorrow.
He can recommend few places that is clean, safe and cheap as well.

Hope i'd help =)

dreamy said...

Dear Karen,

This is recommended by my friend =)

http://www.facebook.com/IWintonHotel

Karen said...

Cool! Thanks, I'll check it out.