Thursday, June 12, 2008

Intimate relationship with no commitment

hahaha, i'm actually in the office now..
gt noting better to do.. =(
I'm so damn boring now.
Not that i dont have work to do, jus that i dunno what should i do!!!
btw, I'm actually riskin myself by spoilin the image of a good employee to blog this. =p
My computer faces the entrance of the office, so i need to be extra careful that nobody walk pass the office, or else i'm so doomed!!

okay, enough of crappin abt my office life.
Saw the title of my post? lol
When i was tryin to kill the time i'm in the office, i flip through a newspaper
and saw this ad in the classifieds
Under Friendship
An ad stating:
Beautiful & open minded ladies seeking guys for intimate relationship with no commitment.
Call XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

i was like: huh? seriously someone wud call that number??
I didn't know that you can even place ads to look for ladies?! he's kinda desparate eh?
Even a lady really seeking guys, she wudn't flip through ads to look for it rite?
jus think that it's kinda funny..
i hope the person who place tat ad didn't saw this post. =p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

o..bad employee...blog during workin hour....
is it guy looking for girl or girl looking for guys?
sounds to me it's the girls looking for guys?
anyway it's still an interesting ad....
so special...haha

Mika said...

lolx...I tot is a gurl looking for guy...bt when read carefully is the other way round!!lolx..

wel..der's lots of 'unique' ppl who acting 'uniquely', for example, posting such a weird ads in newspaper..haha...

u can try to call tat guy to check it out!!XP

dun feel bad bout blogging during working hour..im actually alwiz on9 when i have ntg to do!!cheers!!

shaunyeap said...

dont u think the number is so familiar... actuali it's me... muahahahaha.... try to call me la...lol

btw, where u work? sorry, im abit slow...lol

jordan said...

老板没看到...没关系 没关系....

Jasper said...

her dad is that BOSS~~
haha
dun so lazy la
come on,....
we go to SHOP!!

dreamy said...

vern,
how many times do i nid to tel u,put ur name la pls!! i beg u la.lol
it's a really funny ad lo.

mika,
he's a really 'unique' person lo. actually the name he put oso very funny bt i dun dare to put so clear lo.=p

skyz,
hahaha, okok. i'l try to dial the number.
i'm workin wf my dad nia. lol

jordan,
老板应该看不到,因为我的电脑是背对着他的房间。哈哈哈

Ming,
I nid to work ony gt $$$$ to shop la. lol