Thursday, April 1, 2010

=)

April fool today.. but no joke around me..
work work work.. not that i hate my job..
still manage to cope with it =)

Had my first stock take yesterday night..
hhhmm.. is my first time, so was quite looking forward to it..
I guess i mess up a little.. but still fine..

Everyday at work, i seems to be having new challenges..
Dealing with seniors, supervisors, managers..
gahh.. is just different from dealing with friends..

Luckily tomorrow is friday and i dont have to work this weekend!!!
sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!! lol
i miss my bed, i want to have lots of sleeeeep on it..
but actually i already have tons of activities to carry out this weekend,
so i guess i wont get to sleep too much too.. hahah

Did you saw the moon today?
I wonder does the moon look same at your place too..
It's quite pretty..
I wish you could see it too

My mood is like the share price, going up and down during the day.
luckily at the end of the day, the share price is still stable..
what's wrong with me.. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...ure the blue chip then... glad tat u enjoy ur work... all the best...