Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love rain

If the word rain reminds u of the korean super hot pop star,
i'm sorry, this post is not about him lol

I'm talking about the rain that falls from the sky..
I love the rain today..

The sound of the rain,
sooo soothing..

I'm so lucky today, i can walk out of the office by 6pm,
before the sky turns dark,
I can still look at the rain..
Rain in the city..
Is like washing away all the hustle and bustle
dont you think so?

I was standing in the monorail,
looking outside,
thinkin back how i used to always look at the rain..
I really like looking at the rain,
Is even better if i can feel the rain
is just that now i hav lesser chance as i usually stucked inside a building

Rain reminds me alot of things..
A lot of memories..
Good and bad ones..

Is still raining now,
making me missing you badly..

2 comments:

yeeyee said...

i've got wet when i was walking to take my car after work~
but i love the feeling of rain drop & wind blow~
r u feeling the same?!^^
take care =)

Anonymous said...

yea i love rain too!!!
especially heavy rain.