Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Please dont ask me why am i stil not in bed at this hour,
I know tomorrow i have work.. i need to wake up early,
but i'm stil reluctant to go to sleeeeeep XD

Guess what i'm doin at this hour?
Loading youtube, watchin MV..
Listening to music is my hobby.. and i havent been doin that for some time..

I'm home early today.. but i brought back work to do..
unfortunately, working at home is not a good idea for me..
The progression is soooooooooooooo slow.. =/

how how? stay in office is much more productive.. lol
Maybe i should stay back in office tomorroww..

Saturday is Labour day!
Hopfeully it'll be a good good day..

share abit on what i'm listening jus now

Jay Chou new song

and

Lady Gaga ft Beyonce - Telephone

i know is two very different style of song..
but that's me..
I'm very 'diversified'

Enjoy and Good night!

I heart you =)

2 comments:

Valia Lind said...

Music always makes me smile! :) I just stumbled into your blog while looking for followers for mine. Im a first time author trying to promote my book! If you get a chance please take a look at my blog: wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com
Thank you!

yeeyee said...

jay's new song is nice^^
feel comfort when listening to it^^