Sunday, April 25, 2010

my first phone lol

After i start working.. i have to give up alot of personal time..
Most of the time.. and u can say almost all of it is full with work, work and stil work..
but it'll be better after the peak period..
i believe i can stand til then.. hahah
is easy to say, whehter i really can stand it is still unknown..

It was great when i dont have to work on weekend,
coz i finally can have some personal time, doin things that i wish to do.

spend time with friends.. with family and with him.. lol
went to shopping at mid valley last saturday andddd

I finally get myself a new phone!!
U might not belive but i never bought any phone before..
is my very first phone! *dont laugh at me k? lol*
the phones that i used are always old phones from my dad or sis..
SO, guess what did i bought for myself??

HTC Touch Diamond 2!!

am very satisfy with it lol
but my friend say is a waste that the phone is in my hand..
coz i dont really know how to fully utilize all the good function in it..
weell it takes time to get used to it and i'll prove that i can use this phone =p

btw, if u happen to think that i reply sms really slow..
please be patient with me..
i'm so so not used to typing msg now..

okay. i shall continue to explore how good this phone is =p

10 comments:

FindingMyLostSoul said...

hi i only just found your blog today through my interests lol (badminton & reading) and im not laughing about the phone :) my cousin gave me my first phone (so it doesnt count) and im still using it 2 years later!

小戀LyNNe said...

hehe...
tht phone is cool..
u noe whn i play my cousin's phone..
i totally regret y i bought omnia..
my next phone shud b bb or iphone..perhaps..
haha...
learn it, u will familiar wif it d..hehe

Anonymous said...

now i see this...haha
dun worry, u'll know how to use the phone to the fullest in no time..haha

One who has been changed said...

basic phone no prob but the extras take time & practice. You will get there quicker then u think. Re: dreams are good to have esp if they are ones God has for us. God loves us and His son Jesus the Christ died for our sins so we would not have to pay the price. Book of John in the Bible tells us how to have a personal relationship with God. May you find the Dream God has for you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey!
I used to have a HTC Diamond Touch Pro.
But now I'm with an iPhone 3Gs.
You can ask me if you encounter problems with your phone. Like wifi, online video, remote control your mac, simple Chinese input method stuff.
I'm really good at those things.

jordan said...

i wish to buy a blackberry...

dreamy said...

TheGirlWithNothing,
i guess is not wrong to have the same phone for few years. hehe

Lynne,
lol. i'll gah yao explore it!
but really havin some problem wf some applciations XD

Anonymous,
thanks for beliveing in my ability to explore it hahah

ONe who has been changed,
=)

Jason Lu,
lol u dont have to delete the preivous comment, i read it already.
i'm really havin a lil prob with my new phone. hahah hopefully i'l b able to fully utilize it in no time

Jordan,
Blackberry is niceee tooo

yeeyee said...

so good weh~congrats congrats^^

tifff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.