Tuesday, April 6, 2010

once my dream..

today was not a busy day...
thou i get a little busy when is almost 530.. hahah

I'm at home before 7pm again..
i guess this whole week will be the same..

i'm not sad.. but i'm not happy at the same time..
weird feeling eh?

I was feeling so empty..
I spend about an hour being home alone...
Listening to music, surfing the net..
suddenly.. the urge of playing the piano came in..

Flipping through the music score,
i stopped at Jay Chou's Secret.
I tried to play it,
it didn't go well..
my sight reading is slow
my fingers are stiff
my beats are all out

When was the last time i played the piano?
i really cant recall..

Being a pianist was once my little dream
i forgotten how much i used to love playing piano..
It was just a dream anyway

Pachabel Canon in D
One of my favourite..
feels kinda emo while i'm playing it..
I still remember the first time i played it i was only 15..
and now i'm 21...

the sound of the piano is stil the same,
but the feeling is different..

3 comments:

ys said...

你住在蒲种吗?因为我听见我家附近有人在练习《不能说的秘密》,会不会是你呢?哈哈

H.R said...

lucky you! you can play the piano.
I have a guitar, but till this moment i couldn't master any song :D

Paul Bermingham said...

wow

that's all I have to say

I like this post.

I too love piano, I find it relaxes me. Keep ya chin up, work an do that to you. It does it to me everyday.

Paul.

Australia
www.sofubar.blog.com