Tuesday, March 30, 2010

bla bla bla

Bloggie bloggie..

i'm sorry i wanna release all my stress and tension here AGAIN...

I wish i have more happy things to blog about,

but somehow i only go to my blog when i'm feeling emo and down

Well, i supposed to share how 'happy' i've been in Shanghai..

but sorry.. i'm too stressed by my work.. so next time k?


Stress is coming in..
I know i should stay strong to survive in this working world

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i need something to release all my tension out!!!

where can i go to shout out loud?! i really need to release it badly..

I'm back to point one again, have to start adapting all over again..

Besides about work,

relationship.. somehow.. troubles me too

i'm stil too quiet when i'm hanging around with collegueas i jus know..

I need time to feel comfortable to joke around..

ya, i'm those slow heated type of person..

but i dont have the time to slowly know everyone..

so how should i be?


Jus a random question...

Can i just be an ignorant person?

I DONT WANT TO CARE ABOUT IT

I DONT WANT TO GET EMO ABOUT IT

I DONT WANT I DONT WANT I DONT WANT


....

....


..........


.............................

...........................................................................



sorry for such a messy post..

I'm just feelin realy unstable lol

perhaps the heat is making me sick too

4 comments:

langit said...

chill... u can do it... dun force urself into something ure not comfortable in... just make the situation more nasty... 1st just listen to wat they say and then oni try to give some constuctive ideas or suggestion... =) enjoy ur work!

Anonymous said...

come gimme some stress. i think i need them to get my lazy ass moving lol! love u!!

LeisuRely said...

Dear, working world is tough ya... I know u r a slow-heated person but u r a warm-heart person, I believe ur colleagues will find out all ur 优点 one day. u can't rush in relationship. =) But u need to learn on how to protect urself oso, colleagues r not like our friends in skul, they may bully u, may cheat u... u must be careful with all these people oh~ just release ur stress in blog ba~ a good way for you to relax urself~

dreamy said...

langit,
hhmm, still trying to coping with it.. i guess it'll get better soon =)

miss hazel,
u will have stress after u got ur job =p

Leisurely,
thanks dear.. i guess i need time to slowly be friend with ppl. Is true, colleagues and friends in skul are differnet.. but i try not to think too much. lol try to think that they're all nice ppl. i know i'm naive XD