Friday, November 28, 2008

Movie marathon..LOL

Yay! Finally i'm done with all the presentation and assignemnts!!
Now just left with 2 final paper. Yup, just TWWOOO!!
So, now i had plenty of time to stay home and do revision
but... is not working quite well.. and i keep have the urge for movies..
And so, i had 3 movies this week.. i wished to watch more if time allows me to.. lol


So let me introduce abit..


Start with Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa
Starring: Lion, Penguin, Hippo, Zebra, Giraffe etc..
Well, i was very much attracted by the "you got to move it move it" songs
And i had a great companion for this movie, my little sister. LOL
It's quite funny.. it wud be better if you remember abit of the previous movie.
If you want some laugh, and relax abit. Perhaps you could consider watchin it.
BUT, you may find it abit 'empty' (i duno wat better word to describe)
coz.. i dun feel funny at some part that it was suppose to be.. Get wat i mean? lol



okay.. move on to the next movie: Sex and The City The Movie

Starring: Sarah Jessica parker, Kim Catrall, Kristin Davis, Cnythia Nixon
I'd heard many time compliements on this movie, finally i get a chance to watch it.. Not in Cinema of course.. I didn't watch the series still, i really like this movie. The story revolves ard 4 women which are very good friends but having different LOVE life.. This movie talks alot about relationship, friends, Love and marriage. I think this would be a great movie to watch with ur besties, Laugh, Cry and Angry together(although i've watched alone). While watchin, i was thinking alot that, who will be at my side.. when someting happened to me like Carrie Bradshaw. I personally think gurls would like this movie more.



Third movie: Accuracy of death/sweet rain

If you had been following my blog, you would had known that i've already watch this movie.. Click here to have a look, but is in chinese.. And yes, i've watched again.. But less impress this time.. Not because the movie is not good.. But the subtitle the dvd had.. was so... BAD that i cant understand it.. I'm so sad.. =(
I wish i had understand more japanese.. No doubt this is a good movie.. just that a better translator is needed for the dvd i had..

Last movie: Pride and Prejudice

I knew about this movie long time ago.. but till ystd nite, i finally get to watch it. And I LOVE this movie!! I was kinda worry that it might bored me liked bm said, summore i'm watchin it at midnight. But it turns out that i really really love this movie! The setting of the stories, the people, the scenery the ascent the language, i love it so much. The amusing dialogues, the beautiful scenery.. It keeps running through my mind now.. I love this movie so much that i decided to post an entry jus only for it..

So stay tuned.. =)

I'm working on the next post..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup..i lik "sex and the city" and oso "price n prejudice"...for sex n the city, i really wonder izzit the true frenship oso exist in the real world..ahem~i m boy,but i oso lik tis movie..
for pride n prejudice, i oso lik their language n dialouge...i have watched twice lehh...haha..crazy leh??
any nice movie rmb intoduce to me yaaa...

Anonymous said...

死神的精度??? LOL!!!
what a funny title! what is 精度?! LOL!

jordan said...

see when free only go watch the Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa...

shaunyeap said...

sex and the city, pride and prejudice watched...
so unlike me leh watch tis type of movie..lol...
actuali just want to watch beauties like keira knightley...she starred for "atonement" as well...nice movie tat is...

yalor wat 精度 stands for? LOL...精确度 when taking people lives?

LeisuRely said...

I went to kepong cinema 2 watch Madagascar 2.. same as u...funny but quite empty.. and the ending is easy to guess.. Hiaz... But I hope 2 watch
死神的精度~~ >.< I saw it's book in Mines' book fair~~ but i din buy it~~ sayang ah~~~~~~~~~~

Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

I always have the mind to watch Madagascar 2 & Sex and the city , But not free ... :'(

Beverly's Secret said...

Wow.. you got nice movie list!!! I love sex and the city, and, pride and prejudice too!!