Tuesday, November 11, 2008

just crapping

Urgh.. the internet is having some problem again.. T...T
I wanted to put picture abt the night with crazian.... but but.. duno why keep failed!!
just to let u all know.. YES i am rushing for assignments..
And also YES that i feel frustrated and stressed..
Due date is this friday.. and next monday..
I know i shouldnt be here at this moment..
still please give me 5mins to crap abit to let myself feel better

Travel and work in USA, had u heard of it?
Sounds interesting?
I'm really really interested with it..
I know it would be something very differnt from the youth exchange programme..
Still, that's like the life i once hope to have..
Work and travel.. at the same time!!
Is a golden opportunity!!
Should i go for it?
2-3 months.. of course must be during semester break..
But.. i only left with 2 semester break?
How come i didn't get to know this earlier.. when i'm in Year 1..
=(

anybody interested to go with me? lol


突然想起了某漫画的妈妈在教女儿时提到了,

人生就像在表演转盘子的人一样,
必须顾虑每个盘子的旋转速度
确保没有一个被忽略而跌下来

当时明明觉得很好笑
现在却笑不出来
好累的人生观。。却很贴切

9 comments:

jordan said...

i hear those thing long time jor and i also hope got the chance to go over sea travel and work... I'm interest oh~~

Anonymous said...

i'm interested wor...we can choose wheneva time we want? applicable for HELP UC students? our eco department really not efficient de lor...nvr inform us oso...sienz diao....LOL

Anonymous said...

left 2 sem break then?
go la...like so fun leh...
if i hv chance i will go lo...haha

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Hi Dreamer! Ahm.. if you are having trouble uploading your pix, you can create an account at flicker or photobucket. It makes uploading easier, no matter how many pictures you wanna put on your blog.

I use photobucket because uploading photo in blogspot is such a hassle to me... Haha! I hope this helps! Have a nice day!

Jasper said...

you should invite me~~~

JoeE said...

I can go.. ;p
true!
pick me!!
hahaha

LeisuRely said...

Please do invite me too~~ =) I will b having 3 months holiday by next year~~ maybe we can discuss further while we meet ya. =P

ang ang said...

ang ang 跟。。。ang ang 跟

Anonymous said...

yup..dear... i m interested on it... but we only can go during next year sem break ler... is it late for us?