Thursday, November 6, 2008

hhmm.. my previous post.. as sky said.. how come no ppl leave comment? lol
Are you all waiting for me to update more only leave comment? or nobody seems to be interested on what i wrote? hahah.. jus jokin la..

As i promised, i'll definitely blog more about my big day..
On 3rd Nov 2008, in the morning.. everyone head to college to pass up the frustrating MA assignments.. I really feel relief that i get to pass it up on that day.. hahah
Okay, back to how i celebrate..
And so.. a group of ppl leave from college and head to pavilion..
Guess which restaurant we went?
Tada~


I'm sure now u know which restaurant we're in now.. Yup, is WongKok..
Can you believe they force me to finish this glass of thingy? ;p
There are 17 of us, the main reason we go to pavilion is not because of the WongKok.
Our main intention was for the comfortable GSC there.. lol
Yup, we're goin to watch HSM after the meal~ ^^
Well, when i was busy snapping photo with others..
Suddenly.. Somone singing some song and coming out with some cake.. lol
It's a really nice cake!! Garfield and Doraemon, i wonder who choose it. hahah

Me and Kaiyee, feeling abit of 'shy' and happy.. lol
Really, the cake is extremely cute!!!
Well, after taking a wish and blowing the candles..
We'll have to bite the candle out.. Well, i wont upload any pic on it.. lol
Also, they said there is a tradition that the next person who is goin to have her birthday will have to do the same too..And so miss pauline need to bite it out too. hahah
Also, they prepared me a really special present/award.. lol

BEST ACRESS AWARD 2008
I cant believe it.. hahah
Honestly, i'm really surprised when i see it.
Thanks Mingyong, Lynne and ManQing for doing this!!
I really really appreciate it =)
I will lamintate it and put next to my bed.. lol
Lastly is the group photo:
Girls

Guys

Dont ask me why didn't have whole group together one?
coz i think is too hard to fit everyone in the camera... hahah
Sorry that this is not a very detailed post..
Please forgive me.. as now is almost 1am.. and i'm not in a very lively condition.. lol
Again, i really thanks you all for celebrating with me =)
I heart all of you
XOXO
dreamer
*******coming up next, night with the Crazians..*********













12 comments:

Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

How come the drink looked so big ?! hehe , the cake so cute ... what flavour ?

jun said...

wah...d drink so bigger 1...look u reli had a great bday...haha...

dreamy said...

arrowuiz,
the drink is a birthday promotion from Wongkok, just show them ur IC and you'll have it.lol

jun,
hahah, really really big lo.
Impossible i finish it alone. lol

jordan said...

I like drink the 大大杯...but every time after drink make me can't sleep good...

Anonymous said...

u lose edy la....cant compete with our best actor for the year, Gavin ChXng...LOL (he wont read ur blog de hor?)

look forward to ur Crazian night post...hahaha...>>ladies night??

- yEng - said...

how cum the drink sooooooooo BIG??
wah hooooo...is it just for birthday gurl???
nice+suprise....:)

LeisuRely said...

Happy Belated Birthday 2 dear ANN~~ sory for not wishing u by that day... T.T

But I'm glad that u enjoy urself that day~~ they r a lot of pple celebrating ur birthday with u~~ XD

dreamy said...

jordan,
That is abit too much for one person, i tink is enugh for 10person. U drink in the morning oso cannot sleep at night?

yeap,
hahah, yalo.. totally lose dy.
I'll work hard to compete wf him, ;p

-yeng-
yup, whoever birthday, you just show the IC den u'll get a big cup!
lol

leisuirely,
THanks =)
I want to meet up with you~~~

Beverly's Secret said...

The drink are crazily HUGE size!!! Is it for incredible hulk? keke...

You have a wonderful birthday celebration!! I wanna celebrate my birthday in M'sia next year ;)

jordan said...

i never drink in morning before...usually i drink at night... then can't sleep loh... beside that, i drink nescafe also can't sleep...>.<

ang ang said...

嘩!好好好好。。。。。大杯的水哦!

dreamy said...

beverly secret,
hhm, i'll hav to ask that restaurant.. hahah
when is your b'day?

jordan,
then u shudn't drink at night. lol

angang,
大大杯的奶茶,呵呵