Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanx =)

I really want to say a big

THANK YOU
to everyone who gave me a wonderful day
Thanks for all the wishes from msn, sms, and facebook
Firstly,
Thanx my BAAF for giving me such an incredible day and the cert (will update more soon)
Ailing, ChuiTeng, Chengleng, Emily, Lynne,Kaiyee, Pauline, Weixiang, Zhiwei,
Ayu, ChuanHong, Milo, KianSuan,KokMun, Mingyong, Sky
Thanks for celebrating with me.. I had a great day =)
Not to forget the most incredible award that you all gave me..
谢谢 lynne, Mingyong and Manqing
At night,
Thanx my dear Crazian for such a fun night.
Hsiangyin, Karmun, Meijean, Mingyi, Puiyin, Phuiyee,
SiewTean, ShueyVern, Shypey, Stephanie, Woeiyih, Yeeyee
It's a really great night. Have so much fun taking photo.. although some are not so "GOOD" pictures.. lol
THanx for the sling bag, makes me become more feminine~ lol
Thanx for the scarf and the white bag, makes me look like from taiwan ;p
Thanx for the starter kit and the card, love it =)
I really really had a great long day..
I'll update more soon ya..
Lastly,
Thanks my family..
XOXO
dreamer...
Let what's in the pass,
remain in the pass
Looking up to the future
And find a brand new day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weee happy birthday!! :D

Anonymous said...

so less people comment...
erm...1st of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
always pretty like now...and even prettier oso dun mind...lol
where's all ur presents and celebration pics....cant wait...
wish u happy always la...

ang ang said...

生日快樂!