Friday, December 5, 2008

=(

* sorry this post is jus for me to express my feelings.. nothing interesting, stop here to avoid affecting your mood..
Thankyou..

i dont feel happy =(

dont ask why..

i dont know the reason

am i being emo?

=_________= (as if i'm teenager, which i know i'm not now)

i just... cant feeeel happy..

i hope it wasn't because of the exam pressure..

or maybe too many burden i put myself into..

or perhaps becoz my dear frens in college played a joke on me..

is not funny lo.. *sob sob*

okay la, i'm sure that joke thingy is not the main reason..

i jus wish to disappear from where i am now..

and go to somewhere else.. like... FINLAND?

I just wanna wake up and feel happy everyday!!!

I wanna feel happy even while i'm doin revision..

Why cant i do that?

Why why why...

What can put a smile on me?
I'm looking for that....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too!! T___________T

Anonymous said...

dun so sad la....
or we sama-sama not happy lo....TT

Anonymous said...

wat happen to ur gals? dun lik tat lahh..cheer up..after tis 2 week, xmas n new years is waiting for us...exam presure everyone sure hav..mayb i m the serious one..anyway..jus take it easy n relax okie?

kim said...

hey, i actually felt the same way earlier. but i'm really sure after this phase, you'll be happy in no time. =)

shaunyeap said...

=(
.
.
.
:'(
.
.
.
=/
.
.
.
=1
.
.
.
=)
.
.
.
=p
.
.
.
=D
.
.
.
XD

Here's my shoulder for u to cry out loud~
The following day is another happy day...
cheer up my gal~

jordan said...

smile =)

Anonymous said...

my fren... dun feel not happy...
maybe is the pressure that make u feel unhappy these few days...
maybe that is nothing can make u feel happy so that u feel unhappy...
then just try to do something tat make u happy lar...
if anything just tell me lor...
i am always be with u geh..
=)
新的一天,新的开始!

Anonymous said...

很容易..

(1) 去刷牙 然后咧嘴 之后照镜子 看一下自己那排牙齿 是不是依稀有个笑脸呢

(2) 喝冷水 吃冰淇淋 然后 听阿雅的挫冰进行曲

(3) 去运动 流一身臭汗 然后跑去冲大约一个钟头的凉 全身香喷喷 心情自然好

(4) 拿一张白纸 把你想到的东西画出来 是美是丑没关系

(5) 自己去看戏或逛街 把身上的钱花光光

这些方法 可以让你很愉快..
加油! 本人挺你!

Jasper said...

why not happy?
period? :lol

c'mon gal
cheer up
you no time in EMO
you have to adjust your feeling

Happy!!!

LeisuRely said...

After exam, i think all ur bad mood will b blowing away !! It's tension ya while facing exam. So it's normal that u feeling down now. Hope u can go through and be happy while i meet u ya~