Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas in Mid Valley

Hey, as i promised earlier..
I'm goin to post up pictures on Christmas Decoration at Mid Valley
Well, i actually hope to 'explore' other christmas decoration in different mall..
But i doubt i have the time..

I visited Mid Valley before my exam.. and i like their decoration..
It's like going through a time tunnel and i'm a kid again.. LOL
Go see it yourself when u got the time. =)


Enjoy!



Lots of lightings =)


It's like a fun place ^^



The puppet, i kinda like it

Me and my sis in the ball~ LOL

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Tomorrow will be christmas eve, what's your plan?

Celebrate with your love one?



4 comments:

jordan said...

this year i just visit christmas decoration in 1U only~~

Anonymous said...

i hope so...
but as you know...
my lover abandon me and celebrate with friends...sob sob

Anonymous said...

belated merry xmas^^

LeisuRely said...

belated merry x'mas~~ I think u have a fun x'mas in mid valley that day~~