Thursday, April 3, 2008

spending money again..

Supposingly, my intention to mid valley was to find a present for a friend.
It ends up that i dont need to buy it becz my friend can get it somewhere else with better price.
SO, we went SHOPPING... Again!!

It's been realy great to shop wif pauline, mingyong, Emily n Kaiyee
It's alot of fun
we definitely laugh alot.
At the same time, i oso spend some money luckily not alot.

I'm so gonna hate myself if i cant do the things that i promised to myself. =(
I want to save more money so that my bank book would look nicer.. haha
My mum been naggin me that how cum my bank dun even hav rmXXXX
It makes me feel kinda shame of myself.
Everytime i have money in my hands, i'll jus be a big spender.
Eventhough i've been growling so much abt myself spending money,
I'll stil continue to spend if u bring me to shoppin again.. lol

URGH, y cant i have more self control.
I'm goin to go mad between the fight of the evil big spender in me and the angel saver in me.
I wonder who wil win..

*thankyou for reading my ever ongoin complains abt money..*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you see me...
i spend the money very horrible....
i dun have any saving start from last year...
always overdraft...
im very奢侈

kim said...

our pleasure. the more you blog, the more we read. :P

true, money is the root of all evil. as long as you don't overspend then it's alright. think the other way like "i should treat myself better on some occassion". haha, works for me.

shaunyeap said...

well said kim...
minyong reali terrible lor....haiz....buying things tat u reali need only la...duhzz

dreamy said...

ming, control urself abit la. lol
bt kim, i sked i'll treat myself too much, i'll hav the tendency to over indulge. haha
mayb i shud really listen to sky, buy only things that i need. it's kinda hard though. lol

Anonymous said...

haha, after i had graduated from secondary school and know to earn money..... I already become a 大花筒。anyway, just try not to go shopping anymore....haha...

dreamy said...

yin, i think tat's the only way lo. try not to go shoppin den wont get to buy anything. lol