Tuesday, April 29, 2008

being tagged.. sigh..

aikz, i've been tagged by miss hy.. feel so lazy to do it.. bt is frm her, so no choice la.. =p

Currently: listening to secondhand serenade, yourcall
Playing: how to play and blog at the same time?
Pending: moviesssss
What's NEW: sadly NO.

Real Name: tagged me tat girl oso din tel so am i =p
Nickname: my chinese name is my nickname.
Married: i'm stil young lo
Male/Female: I'm a GIRL
High school: SMK(P) Jalan Ipoh
College: HUC
Are You A Healthy Freak?: sort of
Do You Have A Crush On Someone?: hmm.. nt sure
Current status: single
Do You Like Yourself: hard to say yes

FIRST
Surgery: plastic surgery, obviously the surgery went bad..lol no la, is appendicitis
Person You See In The Morning: my sound sleepin sis in her warm bed..
Award: wait, i go check my trophies. =p
Sport You Join: shud b badminton
Vacation: hmm, i nid to check the photo album.. keke
Concert: Obviously will be JAY!!
I'm About To: sleep early to cure my panda eye


Your future..
Want Kids: maybe..
Want To Get Married: havent tink much abt it yet
Careers In Mind: dream-psychologist. reality- accountant??
Lips Or Eyes?: eyes
Hugs Or Kisses?: can i say both? lol
Shorter Or Taller?: definitely taller..
Romantic Or Spontaneous?: hmm, i dun mind either 1 of it
Sensitive Or Loud?: err.. dunno
Troublemaker Or Hesitant?: Urgh, i hate tis kind of question..


Have you ever
Kissed A Stranger?: how to kiss a stranger??!!
Drank Bubbles: nope. i'm a good girl.
Lost Glasses / Contacts: glasses somtimes..
Ran Away From Home: Noooo, unless u have a room for me.. haha
Liked Someone Younger: maybe
Broke someone's heart: I hope i didn't
Been arrested: nono, nt even kena saman.. haha
Cried when someone died: Ya.



Do you believe in
Yourself: my sixth sense.. haha
Miracles: when does it happens?
Magic: it bring happiness to me
Angels: i think nope..



Answer truthfully..
Is There Someone You Want To Be With Right Now?: hope to have, hahahaha

Tag 5 ppl...
must I? anyone interested jus take it.. lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ho,not even a saman la...purposely want to make me sad la now...cis

dreamy said...

lol, nt purposely de..

Anonymous said...

Walao.. check trophies lo..
Yeng la..
Now i'm leavin a comment for u lo..
Lame ann..
I'm coming back tonight!! Hehe.. ;p

--Joee--