Sunday, April 27, 2008

L

I'm feeling really great that i finally finish ALL my assignments!! Yeah~

I've miss the cinema alot as i din get to step into it for the whole APRIL until TODAY! =)

watched L:change the world wf ms Janice

I feel so lucky that i manage to watch it, i've reach mid at 11am and the show starts at 11.15 (^^)

And we get to sit the second row counting frm the back, LUCKY rite?

eerrrmm.. i really dunno i shud say it's a nice movie or so so only..

I cant understand some of the scene,
perhaps is because i missed the previous movie of L:The Last name

Plus, there are some scene that it looks like a horror movie and i nid to close my eyes >_<

But, i din regret that i pay rm11 coz L is so so so CCUUTTEE!! Love him so much~ (*^^*)


p/s: anyone had L: The last name this movie? borrow me ppppllllzzzzz...

There are stil lots of movie waiting for me to go watch,
so anyone wanted to watch movie pls invite me too!! =p
EXCEPT FOR HORROR MOVIE YA!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on~~
horror movies are nice than the other~~
although i will yell in front of you~~
haha

so, i need a shoulder to accompany me watch this kind movie, the person is .......sky babe..
haha

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha
i will close my eyes also when there are bloody scenes or watever,
but still,
i would like to watch for the excitement ya know! hahaha

dreamy said...

ming,
u gt sky babe accompany u bt my yinyin oso sked wan wor.. lol

misshazel,
bt the problem is i'l have nightmare or cannot fall asleep at nite =(
I cannot stand tat excitement.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

it's not related to the last movie de, din see also nvm...
if it's not the L i think no one would go for the movie...==
leave u a comment, gv u face ma...haha

dreamy said...

anoynymous,
at least put ur name la pls.. thanx for so giv face wor.. lol

小戀LyNNe said...

no wonder whn i said seem got DEath Note: the last name
thn u wan borrow frm me
haha
remind me whn c me online before this sunday ya
i mean between thurday to sunday